NETF USS Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Warship Builds' started by Powder Monkey, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

Inspect all you want as long as there are no pictures taken and an armed guard with your inspection team at all times.
    PS
    I especially want your Yammer to inspect her up close and personal on Wednesday

2. hullbuster

hullbuster Member

Wednesday it is Monk... I will even let you choose what ship I drive.

;)

3. Powder Monkey

Oh there is no choice it has to be the Yam and don't go pinning no gun either its all or none bro. May the best man win and may I have a shit load of luck as well

4. Powder Monkey

Rob the turret isn't a mold it is a modified BC turret sorry i may work on makeing one soon out of wood and molde it but thats wayyyy down the road

5. hullbuster

hullbuster Member

All 7 for you Monk.
    ;)

6. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

You can check with Brian K direct at Grey wolf. They have some super detailed turrets coming out for the SD, and NC classes. Another Pete K turret.

7. Powder Monkey

8. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Looks fantasitc. Great job!

9. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, I knew it was too good to be true. I'll be waiting and maybe I'll have some funds. Monk, about the 1 on 1 battling, Remember that he gives 2 to 1 damage ratio and holds more bb's. It's a uphill battle as I found out last year but it will really test your captain skills to stay close in points. A most excellent challenge! Best battle I ever had at Nats or other. Plato and Carlos rule!

10. Powder Monkey

:whistling:1 on 1 Rob all taken into account hopefully she will turn as plan and I can stay clear of his side mounts and dump my load and call five and turn like a snake till its up but there a method to my madness there is no sense in challenging any one but the best and I must beat the apprentice before I face the Master ;)

11. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Oh geez, wait for me guys, i want to see this one. Who do i get to go one-on-one with?

12. Powder Monkey

:whistling: ill be your huckleberry but i will use the 10 year olds Boston to make it fair and see how you do when a child isn't running her ;) although if i do recall you where beating on your chest and telling the world how you where going to sink my Sodak :cool:

13. BoomerBoy17

i dont recall that, but it does sound like something i'd say. If you want a one on one Boston v Spee, ill take you on.
    No, with the Sodak, i would want a team mate (Rob...where are you!)

14. Powder Monkey

19 Oct 2008 04:44 AM QuoteReplyAlert
    You say that, but my triple sterns will sink your little American cruiser, and my father's scharnhorst will send your wimpy SoDok to Davy Jone's Locker
    Here is a little reminder just so you dont lose your steam LOL

15. BoomerBoy17

Ok, so the second half wont come true as he doesnt want to get into the hobby right now, due to space and time issues, but the first half, oh that first half. When the oh so ever glorious prophets grant me that wish, i will rise up and CRUSH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Powder Monkey

Will Will Will Rob wont be able to help you that foot is soooo far in your mouth I'm afraid we will need to have you fitted with a feeding tube unless you like soul food

17. BoomerBoy17

Well maybe if you took your head out of your @$$, you could see enough to know that my spee will destroy your Boston.

18. MotoPhoto

MotoPhoto Member

Gee whiz, why do I think ol' Will is gonna be reminded of THAT quote in a few months....
    Ha! :p

19. Powder Monkey

Well will since you took partial credit in your article (well done by the way) for Robs ram sink of my 10 year old with the Boston. That I might add he forgot to plug his pump in he won’t make that mistake again or will he. Them are some pretty big words but if you want to continue this lets move it to or BS section and stop polluting my build page with your wet dreams and yes Herr I will print this out and hand it to him as he gets out of the pond from his recovery efforts of his little ship

20. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I didn't realize I ram sunk him, sorry bout that.

my bad