New from northern VA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NASAAN101, Aug 26, 2009.

1. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

How good are you at woodworking/model building? What kinds of tools do you have? Building a deck and subdeck is pretty easy if you have the tools, time, decent plans, and have an idea of what you're doing.

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

SnipeHunter,
    I havent done woodwork in years, i i know my wood wrok skills, so my dad would have to help me, now is this stuff i can get at a hobby store or what??
    Nikki

3. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hi There, what culb rules are you going by?Most of the tools you might need you can get at a good hardware store, like wood rasps, files, and a few other things. Its not to hard to do, just takes time and patience.
    Buddy

4. NASAAN101

Hey buddy,
    Im going with Fast gun or IRCWCC Rules.. i dont have a ships yet,but i think after IRCWCC's fall regionalsthat when im going make a Choose as to who im going to get..
    Nikki

5. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

Nikki,
    No one will force you to use an accurate color scheme. Check out the Mogador build. The ship called Ms. MOG is bright pink!!!! There are numerous photos of her posted in the build section. The ship even has a tiara on the bow!

6. NASAAN101

Tom,
    Dont get me wrong on this, PE's Color scheme, is really cool, the gray, on white on black the hold Leight of her. But one of the think that made me fell in love with her at the begin with was the fact that she was a "lucky ship", and she always will be.. she was a little fight like me.. she was on the small size so am i , im only 5" 2' tall, so im alway undersetiming me and her.. She could still bite you, if you let her..
    Nikki