New memeber question...

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by t_josef, Feb 24, 2009.

1. t_josef

t_josef Member

OK guys...
    I'm living in Massachusetts....Have met Don, and got a couple of great suggestions. I have been emailing Powder the Monkey...but I still have a question...
    What membership do I need to continue to play ? Do I need to join a national organization, or just the local one? Please let me know.
    .I'm building a boat...a konig class battle ship....it isn't pretty, but I figure once some of you all get it in your sights, pretty won't matter anyways.
    Thanks for your help.
    Tom g.

2. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

The boats around you are IRCWCC. I recommend at least building to their ruleset. Then you can take
    your boat pretty much anywhere and battle. The local club is fine and come on out and visit the national ones. We have a lot of fun and you'll probably want to join in and battle. :D

Konig is a good boat.....

3. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

To go to a competition, you will need membership and insurance. In the IRCWCC, that means IRC membership (about $10) and NAMBA membership (a year at $45) or one time NAMBA for a single event of $10.