New Shipyard

Discussion in 'Atlantic Radio Control Club' started by CURT, Sep 10, 2010.

1. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

:D Hi just wanted to inform everyone that I moved my shipyard from my previious address to GF's address. Converted one of her spare rooms to a ship yard complete with wrap around shelfing 5 shelf levels consisting of 8 ft sections 4 ft sections, 4x4 peg board 2 6ft tables and a 4 ft table with a 12 outet wall mounted power bar . My ships are resting on the shelves stacked above each other. I have a solder station, a mechanical station and building station set up. The basement at my prev address was getting fousty and the lighting was having wiring issues plus other issues that did not make building my projects enjoyable. Now that I am setup I am more centralized and will not lose time travelling back and forth to my former place.
    I had to discontinue my internet svc so for now I am on Yahoo.com using my new email curtstokes87@yahoo.com for anyone who wish to contact me directly via email. I will update my profile here.
    Cheers.

2. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

WOW Curt, that sounds very cool!! I suppose you will have a couple of more ships to build now that you have a more efficient shipyard ;)
    Mine will be almost as good once I get the 5 bags of dogfood, 4 boxes of kitty litter, 6 giant wife owned craft boxes and my general house storage out of the the way!!!
    J

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

:p Jay it's work in progress with the better half to get that side caught up. I managed to resin the subdeck of Tirpitz an hour ago.
    Things we begin to ramp up once I get settled in. :)