Discussion in 'Midwest Battle Group' started by fharringer, Dec 23, 2007.

1. fharringer

fharringer New Member

Well I tried useing the contact us button but that didn't work. So I'll try posting here. My name is Frank Harringer and I am interested in your hobby. I live in the Fort Wayne area and have noticed your group has been around for awhile. Are you guys still active? And if so I'd like to experience "parts" of the hobby before i jump in with both feet.

Frank

2. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Hi frank, Not sure why the mail thing isn't working. It isn't working all over the site. I am trying to get it worked out with our host.

In the mean time, check out www.rcnavalcombat.com and send me a PM.. I will forward you on to the MBG guys.

3. the frog

the frog Member

The MBG is still around but in need of reorganization. The owner of the pond in FT wayne moved so[. You need to talk to froggyfrenchman@aol.com i]Originally posted by fharringer[/i]

Well I tried useing the contact us button but that didn't work. So I'll try posting here. My name is Frank Harringer and I am interested in your hobby. I live in the Fort Wayne area and have noticed your group has been around for awhile. Are you guys still active? And if so I'd like to experience "parts" of the hobby before i jump in with both feet.

Frank
    [/quote]

4. MarkRoe

MarkRoe Member

Concerning the statement "The owner of the pond in FT wayne moved". Who is the owner? Which captain are we talking about?
    Mark

5. JustinScott

Has Phil moved?

6. the frog

the frog Member

Yes phill has moved,he still owns house and pond in cherubusco near ft wayne

7. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Last time I spoke with Phil S., he was spending a couple weeks a month in Va., and a couple of weeks a month at his place in Albion. Something to do with his work. So he didn't actually move. More like he has a home away from home, and spends half of his time at each location.
    Busy as a beaver..
    Mikey

8. captin sobor

captin sobor Member

hi, my name is ben and im trying to build a fletcher class destroyer. does enybody know where to get plans to build to 1/144 scale.

Thanks

9. JustinScott

Hi ben! You made it! hehe welcome!

10. captin sobor

captin sobor Member

i just need to say thanks once again to justinscott!

11. captin sobor

captin sobor Member

i am a real newbie at rc naval warfare. i have already read the mbg rules and im allready to build my ship. i just need to know where to get all the impossible to find info. ( like armour thickness)

12. captin sobor

captin sobor Member

how do i join into the MBG.

13. NooNoo200

NooNoo200 New Member

There are some 1/144 plans here, though I cannot say how accurate they are.
    Visit this site

14. captin sobor

captin sobor Member

Thanks for the info... I was also wondering where I could get a copy of the MBG waiver.

15. Mike Horne

Mike Horne Active Member

There's a novice build thread centered on a bit larger ship... may be well worth a look, I think it's in the general section.

Mike