Next event?

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by jstod, Sep 17, 2019.

1. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

Ahoy! I was wondering if and when y’all next battle/event was? I’ve never been to a fast gun battle (I’m Big gun guy) and would like to try and check one out. Statesboro is only 5 ish hours away from me so totally doable. (Assuming the admiral aka my wife ok the trip haha)

2. bkoehler

bkoehler Active Member

Hello! We have a couple captains in our region who were also Big Gun (and still interested in that format). Our next event is scheduled for October 12-13 in Statesboro. After that we'll have to see if anyone hosts a November battle (Statesboro has to "excuse" itself from hosting that month.. my son is getting married that month so we are pretty-much booked for November). We will add our other events as we schedule them on the SAS website:
    https://www.southeastattacksquadron.org/eventlist.shtml?SAS

3. bkoehler

bkoehler Active Member

I meant to add: you'd be more than welcome to come watch!
    We love guests and will try to set up a very friendly Welcome Mat!

4. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me! Haha I found the website but wasn’t sure if the Oct 12-13 was for this year. Pretty happy it is. :)

5. bkoehler

bkoehler Active Member

Yup! Our sign-up auto-moves events down to the past events table beneath after the date of the event.
    We hope to see you then!
    (Carl and Eric Bitondo are our two local captains who have battled Big Gun.. may still even have their ships around)

6. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

Yup they are members of my club back in California. Before my battle time tho

7. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

I unfortunately am not going to be able to get away from work this weekend. Hopefully y’all have more battles. If not then I’ll be around next season.