North Texas Battle Group

Discussion in 'North Texas Big Gun (NTXBG)' started by mdtest, Nov 11, 2019.

1. mdtest

mdtest New Member

Greetings from North Texas. Our geographic location blesses us with with the opportunity to battle year round. We have active founding member who joined over 20 years ago. Recently we have returned to battling on a public pond which gives folks a chance to see us do what we do. If you are looking for a hobby which has historical context, requires creative problem solving, test your ability to over come natural forces and and those trying to sink you. Find us at www.ntxbg.org and https://www.facebook.com/groups/NTXBG/ You will find we are willing to provide all the advise and help you need to get that first ship on the water to exchange ball bearings.

1535719_10152130438580129_860919552_n (2).jpg

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  2. Caractacus Patt

Caractacus Patt Member

Reminds me of The Lady of the Lake Excalibur scene....

Nibbles1 and jstod like this.
  3. Nibbles1

Nibbles1 Well-Known Member

Ahoy fellow big gunner!
    Greetings from CA!
    Is it hot in Texas?

4. panzerbob

panzerbob New Member

Where about in Texas? I used to be part of the Midwest Battle Group before I moved to ALBQ, NM. I've got the Warspite, the Furious, a MAC carrier, a flower corvette, and a merchant ship sitting in drydock, perhaps its time to return them to the water.

5. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

I don't have anything big gun as of yet but as you guys are close to me I may be interested in building something.