Plans for the year...

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Boatmeister, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

Finally got settled in here in Indiana and we also got a bid on our house back in Ohio. We are tentively going to close later this month (HALLELUJAH!!). Man will that be a burden off the finances and my mind!!! Anyway, we've been having building sessions at Scott's place for the past few months and from talking to the guys it looks like we should have a strong showing this year. Everyone is working on their ships and should be good to go this season.

As I've talked to they guys one thing comes out... more battles and build sessions. I think we finally have our stuff in one sock (projects for the wife {not really but sounds good}, job issues, health issues, etc.) and things are in the rear view mirror. The plan is to have around 5 battles this year starting in May. If anyone who knows Indiana weather knows we could be dodging icebergs in late October. With people spread out in multiple states we're going to try to make things happen. Dates are not set other than the conference the first full weekend in August. More information to follow. Thanks!