Plans plans glorious plans

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by Selley, Nov 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Selley

Selley Active Member

Hi i am trying to look for some plans of the german 1936a or narvik class destroyers, i see so many people have built them but i dont know how to get them any help or suggestions?

2. bmarkb

bmarkb Active Member

Strikemodels.com

3. Nibbles1

Nibbles1 Well-Known Member

@greechronicles has one of those! and it's at my house! I'll post picture

They were built in one build session.
    Another one https://rcwarshipcombat.com/media/zerstoerer-35.120/

Selley likes this.
  4. greechronicles

greechronicles Member

I'm working on one of these ships. but it looks like a pregnant guppy

5. wfirebaugh

wfirebaugh Well-Known Member

Didn't strike go out of business, or they still open to sell off left over inventory?

6. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Plans are printed on demand and they still have license to sell them, so for now as far as I know they're still doing plans.

wfirebaugh likes this.
  7. wfirebaugh

wfirebaugh Well-Known Member

That's cool, that had plans for the Montana, and H-39 I wanted copy's of. That is awesome.

8. John C. White

John C. White New Member

Can anyone advise someone who has the blueprints for rotating gun systems we use in 144 scale for battleships and cruisers?
    Please excuse me if I have not posted this in the right place as this is my first time on this website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, John 714-654-5877 formerly of the South Coast battle group in California 1992.
    Please call me or email me directly jcwhite007@gmail.com

diceman42 likes this.
  9. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Ahoy John, welcome to the forum! The original Big Gun cannon plans can be obtained from Strike Models. Not sure how helpful that'll be for you, since those plans have your name on them. Designs haven't really changed much since then, mostly just modifications to manufacturing techniques. 3d printed magazines, integrated actuators, etc. Anything in particular you're interested in?

10. John C. White

John C. White New Member

Actually those old gun plans are exactly what I was looking for. Back in the day when I develop those plans then get out of the hobby, I wasn't smart enough to keep the set for myself. I'm kicking around the idea of starting a club here in the Prescott Valley, AZ area. What have you been fighting with the last several years? Also, what do we do for propellers? Remember there's no going back east used to make great propellers very reasonable cost and of any size or number blades we wanted. I'm sure allow a lot of other questions that move along with this idea. If you have any suggestions of any kind please let me know. You can also reach me at (714) 654-5877. Cheers

11. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

I played quite a bit with Western prior to enlisting in the USN. After enlisting, I haven't been stationed near any Big Gun clubs, so I made the switch to Fast Gun and have been playing with the Southeast Attack Squadron ever since.
    Nowadays, I 3d print my props, but Battlers Connection still makes a wide selection of them.

12. Nibbles1

Nibbles1 Well-Known Member

Hello. I battle with the WWCC right now. We have a battle around every month excluding the winter although the March battle was canceled due to the pandemic. So have a lot of of other battles I heard. Here we usually buy props from BC, but Jeff resin prints props for free for everyone. They take like a no time to make and are strong and accurate. I dont know about normal 3d plastic printed props though. If you could start a club that would be cool.

Also we have developed mostly 3D printed big gun guns and that might interest you if you have printer stuff.

13. Anvil_x

Anvil_x Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... interesting.

*Adds Prescott National Forest to list of acceptable job locations*

rcaircraftnut likes this.