Pocket Battleship Plans

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by GeekSpeed, Nov 18, 2015.

1. GeekSpeed

GeekSpeed Active Member

Hey all.

Does anyone have a set of plans for one of the Deutschland/Lutzow class pocket battleships? I am specifically asking about electronic ones that I can print as needed. I can re-size them myself. Thanks.

2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

I have a set. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send them to you.

3. Mad_Modeller

Mad_Modeller Active Member

Afternoon sir,
    I know this post is 3 years old would you have the files still. I am new and am building the Graf Spee and the Deutschland is similar till they rebuilt the superstructure.
    I picked up the Kangaroo Graf Spee in 3D book and it has a wonderful 1/350th line drawing and tried to get them scanned and enlarged but drawing became to pixilated. They said an electronic file would be best to blow up.

Thanks

4. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Hey, here are some actual Graf Spee plans. I'll give you the direct link so you can download then in as high of a resolution as possible. Note, this is a WaybackMachine link. The website has fallen out of repair and it's the only way to access the files. You may have to flip through the dates to be able to get all the drawings:)

https://web.archive.org/web/2007101...arod.ru:80/Magazine/MK/1997_05/Draw/index.htm

Z Boat likes this.
  5. Mad_Modeller

Mad_Modeller Active Member

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Cheers