possible 1/6/8 build at snipe's

Discussion in 'Construction' started by donanton, Jan 5, 2008.

1. donanton

donanton Member

Well snipe, whats the verdict?

2. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

Looks like its going to be a go, sorry bout the late notice and all. I only have an apartment so its not a ton of space and I don't have the best work area ever but we should be able to get some work done. Ive got a scroll saw, belt sander, drill press, dremel, CO2 and all that good stuff, so we can probably work on whatever you guys want to do. We'll say 12-5pm, even if you can only make it for a few hours or whatever thats cool. Ill shoot you an email with my address and such Don, anyone else thats interested let me know and I'll email you as well.

3. donanton

donanton Member

Is it ok if i bring the guy i brought to rob's battle?

4. SnipeHunter

Sure, Not sure how much there will be for him to do but if we can get him hooked that works too!

5. donanton

donanton Member

In prticular i want to work on the windows and maybe on the drivetrain

6. donanton

donanton Member

That looks like an adequatly sized pond in the development next to rustic ridge. Too bad we dont know if bb guns are considered anti-aircraft guns in nj.

7. donanton

donanton Member

did you contact darticus as well?

8. SnipeHunter

Yeah I haven't played around in the ponds here to much and I dont think they would be good for battle but maybe some test drive type of stuff. If you want to test cannons we can do that inside easy and safely but getting the hull cut first makes more sense.

I emailed darticus, haven't heard anything yet. I just sent an email to the NYBG guys too, maybe one or two of them will want to come.

Bring a mask and goggles, you'll need them if we get to cutting fiberglass, Ill try and swing by home depot and pick some more up but no promises.

9. darticus

darticus Member

Thanks for the offer Chris but it looks like I'm gonna be tied up. I'm just getting started with my ship so I think I'm tooo early for help. If things change I'll let you know.
    I bought cut off wheels today and masking tape from Kenvil hobbies. Ron

10. donanton

donanton Member

It was a good day.