profile morskie plans

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by MasterClay, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Maxspin

Maxspin -->> C T D <<--

The Funnel shape on the Barham is going to be a PITA.:blink: I will likely be more than a “little” off anyway.
    Keith

2. Lou

Lou It's just toy boats -->> C T D <<-- Admiral (Supporter)

Just got an email this morning from Profile saying they now have a new "paper guy" that lives close to a blueprint shop, so they can get 7 day turn around time.

3. Maxspin

Maxspin -->> C T D <<--

My plans are in the mail now.:D
    They get a little irritable when you open a PayPal dispute. I contact them once (no reply) and waited until the last day that I could 45 days.
    Hope the new paper guy fixes their issues.

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Any business that sends me an email like that gets on my blacklist immediately. No excuse for being rude like that.

5. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

Yep. they sent something similar to me although they were a little more polite. With a reply like that I would leave the dispute open till the plans arrive.

6. irnuke

irnuke -->> C T D <<--

You think their blacklist is bad....you REALLY don't want to deal with their collections department...
    Dis Boris the collector. Pay now money or kneecaps. :confused:

7. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

Just a quick update -- things seems to be improving at Profile Morskie.

I just bought 3 large scale PDF plans from them yesterday (an October special), and I received all 3 plans today -- within 24 hours!

My previous order took over 2 weeks, and I only got them after I emailed them a polite reminder that they had not shipped them yet (for which I received a somewhat impolite response). So this was a very pleasant surprise!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  8. absolutek

absolutek -->> C T D <<--

You have to remember, they don't speak english as a first language, and what little I have seen them use, has been rather poor. However I am glad the response time is getting better for orders.

9. Radioman

Radioman Active Member

Got the plans for the Wasp in about 5 days via e-mail.

10. TonyN

TonyN New Member

I have purchased several PDF plans and books from PM over the past year or so and whilst the PDF's arrive in a decent time the books seem to take an age. The latest order I placed was Mid August and now it is Early November, most emails are ignored and if answered are curt and uninformative. I've started a PayPal case and once resolved will never do business with Profile Morski again as I'm not a charity and to the best of my knowledge neither are they.
    Tony