Sold! Reducing Inventory

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Gary Powell, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Captain obvious

Captain obvious Active Member

Any word on the guns.

2. Gary Powell

Gary Powell Well-Known Member

I finally got a chance to hook up the guns and test them. They are both using Big Ball valves and they tested just fine, producing a lot of air with each shot. The magazines are a dish style and both load and shoot, but not what I would say are battle ready. I first tested with 90 psi and they shot, but not very well. Then at 120psi, they did much better. I discovered the problem is the barrels and not the loaders or BBV's. They are so oversized that there is a lot of air being lost around the shots. So the barrels would need to be sleeved down inside or just tossed and get a new set. Not sure if they fire single shot or would need some adjustment/tweaking. The guns are not perfect and will need some work, but knowing the availability of Big Gun triples they are well worth the $125/shipping I am asking.

I also still have the Roma available. It is boxed and ready to ship.

3. HorribleHarry

HorribleHarry Member

So yeah why no selling to California buyers? Is there an issue with us?

4. Gary Powell

Gary Powell Well-Known Member

For Big Gun 1/144 format ships you should contact WWCC members in San Jose or San Diego. With the number of armed ships they have that are no longer active, you should find a great selection to pick from.

Airing dirty laundry is not a good idea on the forum. So I will just say that as the owner of these ships, it is my preference to send them out of the area. Locally here in the Sacramento, No. California area we are a Fast Gun 1/144 and 1/72 scale club.