Roomate for Bruhaha

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by Renodemona, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

Hello! Anyone looking for a roomie for the Bru? I will have 1 ship and stuff, I snore only occasionally and not that loudly, I don't smell too bad, and I might laugh at your jokes.

2. Gary Powell

Gary Powell Well-Known Member

All packed and ready to ship to the Bruhaha Event in Louisiana later this month. Had to modify the superstructure a bit to fit the Des Moines in and made some custom foam packing to keep it safe during transit. Everything fit in; tools, batteries, ammo, repair kit, etc.... all but the transmitter!
    Des Moines Case.jpg

3. Gary Powell

Gary Powell Well-Known Member

Well it's just a few hours away before I will be jetting off to Louisiana for the Bruhaha. Got notice that the above package arrived on Monday and will be waiting for me. Worst part is I know the ship doesn't work right now, but the best thing is I was guaranteed help in getting the guns firing. This will be a real departure from what I am use to; Big Gun and 1/72 combat. Should be fun!

Kevin P., warspiteIRC and Lou like this.
  4. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Safe travels, I look forward to meeting some new people. We’ll get the guns working, I also have a couple of spare ships with me if there are any big failures