Rules for the Newsletter

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions' started by JustinScott, Mar 9, 2007.

1. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

1. NO more than 1 letter (excluding emergency issues) per month.
    2. While product reviews are encouraged, no pure advertising is allowed

What else?

2. klibben

klibben Member

Well yes for number 1... in fact depending on the amount of content maybe not even 1 a month... maybe bi-monthly.

Just checking, but this isn't official yet is it? I dont think we have enough support to fill up a newsletter.

As for 2... how about no advertisements but if someone has a new product they can write up a short article about it or something... especially with swampworks down we have alot of small specialty businesses popping up such as prop makers and such.... lets help spread the word because it helps them and it helps us because we know of more suppliers.

3. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

We won't have support until it gets rolling. That's what I tried to explain to you on that email. The only thing we can do I put ourselves out there & hope for the best.

4. klibben

klibben Member

Oh okay. Well then for now bi-monthly at the most... as we dont have much support at the moment and unless someone else does it i cant do a June newsletter as i'm in Europe for 6 weeks.

I'll start working on a format.... anyone know how to convert word docs to pdf?

5. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

No pure advertising... So does that mean that I have to ask somebody else to review my DVD before it can be mentioned in the newsletter? If that's the case, any volunteers?

6. klibben

klibben Member

see, this is why i think some advertising should be allowed..... almost like a bulletin board with some contact info or whatever.... just not like a catolog style ad.