Rules

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by pacific, Apr 6, 2019.

1. pacific

pacific Member

Where are the most up to date rules?

2. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

good queston! I thought they were on the IRC site but though the Bylaws are there the building and battling rules are not!

3. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

I think he's looking for the treaty rules, and I have no idea where they are.

4. pacific

pacific Member

Treaty rules. I’ve found the IRC rules.

5. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

pacific,
    There are two treaty groups, these is the other group, so there rules haven't chanced!
    Nikki

6. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

The rule listed in the treaty tab (sticky) are the latest. This branch has not seen the need to change them at all. Please PM me if you have any questions.
    Eric

7. pacific

pacific Member

I just want to make sure the windows in my hull are good for IRC and treaty.

8. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

When we set up treaty we wanted to not be so different that those who wanted to battle to the different formats could cross over with minimal issues. The main difference is that treaty is more liberal on the casements than the IRC. That really is about it for penetrable area. The main difference is the speeds and pumping capacity (all controlled by ESC's) and the rate of fire is limited by the person holding the transmitter, or via a circuit board with a 2 second interrupter/cycle. As far as construction goes, no fishtails or toed in shafts. For those who have battled years ago in the beginnings of single shot guns, other than the speeds, it is very similar to the early 80's style of small gun combat.