Sandwich

Discussion in 'Western Warship Combat Club, Inc' started by Z Boat, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

Sandwich.jpg
    I was going through some old emails and found this photo. It is from the very last WWCC verses South Coast Battle Group in I think 1992, fought in the river at River Land RV park and this was a great event for WWCC. The ship in the front is my first H-39 and the ship on the other side is my step dads North Carolina and the poor guy in the middle, I do not recall his name but he was very gutsy to take on two boats.

2. BigGunJeff

BigGunJeff Well-Known Member

What an awesome shot!

3. Argonaut

Argonaut Member

Nice to see photos of the WWCC glory days. The WWCC website photos were wiped clean when it became WWCC, Inc.

4. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

That was a lot of fun competing with South Coast Battle Group in the old days. They were a good group of people.

5. Argonaut

Argonaut Member

I recall seeing four or five videos many years ago. They were combat videos from the early 2000's and possibly older. The videos were supposed to be digitized and distributed to the club members. I am not 100% sure, but they may have ended up with Mr. namba combat chair. Joe M. might know where they went. The videos would have value to you since you were part of that era.

6. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

I have tapes from the 80's and early 90's.

7. Argonaut

Argonaut Member

Its good to keep track of the videos. So much club history seems to get lost over time. Then there are the ships in the old videos. They are probably collecting dust in storage sheds across the bay area.

Good hunting in the upcoming season.

8. Z Boat

Z Boat Well-Known Member

That would be interesting to know how many combat ships around the world are collecting dust. I have 13 that are collecting dust now and thank you.

9. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

4, cause its winter :)
    Nikki