Scuttlebut Session and general Questions

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by Powder Monkey, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

se this area for scuttlebut [:p]

2. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Whats going on Eric [?] where are we still moveing I presume

3. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions no there will be more battles ro come they will be posted as I get them

4. EricMA

EricMA Member

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Ya still moving in. Have a lot of the important stuff done. Don't have internet yet since verizon screwed up.

5. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions ouch that sux well Im just out fitting the cannon fireing system final tweaks and I'm ready to take it to the Alies in July [}:)]

6. EricMA

EricMA Member

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions wish I could go. To much going on for me to make it. Hopefully next year. I have a new email address. It is Ewguillory17@verizon.net. Had to change account. my ex uses the other account so I switched it over to her and opened a new one that she doesn't have access to.

7. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Powder Monkey, how is the Boston doing? i hope well, any news on battles or major build sessions? if not ok, if so, ill see if i can come.
    Boomer.

8. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Nothing yet boom

9. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions ok, thanks monk

10. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Hey monk, u still alive? i was thinking would it be besides cost, much of difference for a rookie like me to build a North Carolina or A Nevada as upposed to a Baltimore? there would b more offensive choices, and as a bigger ship, it would b more forgiving, right? what are your thoughts?

11. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Or even a Richelieu. I wouldnt mind a french ship, so what are your thoughts?

12. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Hey Boomer no I’m quit alive but I am a fire fighter and work 24 hour shifts and this is the time of year we get hit with over time which means I’m usually there for 34 or more with no PC so I have short stints of zero traffic so just bear with me I will get back to you [:D]
    Like I said before you need to pick what works for you they recommend a cruiser first not the best choice but it is less confusing to figure out less unit’s time to learn the technical stuff only problem is the weight issue it is not undoable but you need to be conscious of it all the time as far as battling I’m only surmising here but I would assume would be much easier with only one or two cannon to aim and fire while you are driving and trying to formulate some kind of tactic and all the other stuff you will be trying to do and think of . But you really need to pick a ship that tickles your fancy spend the time researching and studying the history of each ship till you find the perfect match that’s how we got to the Boston [^]

13. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions thats right, sorry monk, temporary brain fart. And wow, thats a long shift, i bet u drink lots of coffee, huh? i guess ur right, i wasnt saying i would build one just yet, probably too much of a jump right now for me to build a battleship. So, how is the Boston? And any news about build sessions or batlles? thanx again

14. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions WITH IN THE WEEK I WOULD SAY I WILL HAVE SOME ANSWERS [:D]

15. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions thanx monk. And what up? is ur CAPS button gone mad?

16. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Was in a rush and I typ with fat fingers I hit every thing lots of typos I usaly fix no time there tho [:D]

17. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions its alright, i was just playing. i understand, most times i have to look over what i type more then once. and even then i dont get everything

18. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Boomer the Baltimore gets the added rudder in IRCWCC but like I said it is what you want remember she is bigger and more to turn and hit. If you go to our web site Visit this site there is a link to IRCWCC and you can get the rule book off that good to know before you shop as well.

yes most of the bugs were worked out we are going at it again tomorrow (this time I won't forget the camera ) we will see than if she is fit for duty than I will reside here and put here in the transport box till she deploys to the NY and is assigned to the Conron Fleet
    [^]
    [wow monk, sounds like you had a good time. Some rough ends to work out, but seems like she put up a good fight. Too bad she didnt do better, but im sure, come NATS, she will b a lean, mean, ship-sinking machine. And im thinking now, due to availability that my first cruiser would most likely be a Des Moines. not that i like it more, but the extra rudder will help. And any news on upcoming skirmishes?}

19. Powder Monkey

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Hey how we doing ready to build yet or still moveing [?]

20. BoomerBoy17

RE: Bull Sesion and general Questions Yea, its been a while eric, im looking forward to seeing the Des Moines(correct me if im wrong, but thats the ship, right?)