Shared Radio for Le Terrible and Savannah

Discussion in 'Electrical & Radio' started by NASAAN101, Nov 7, 2016.

1. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    There two radios i'm look to bounce between a little 1.5 unit Destroyer and a 3 unit cruiser! there two i'm looking at are: http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-106-fs-i6-6ch-remote.html which is a FlySky i6 AFHDS2A 2.4ghz Radio Control System and the other is one that i friend has: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-tgy-i6-afhds-transmitter-and-6ch-receiver-mode-2.html , which is the Turnigy TGY-i6 AFHDS Transmitter and 6CH Receiver (Mode 2). Here the Info on the FlySky i6 AFHDS2A 2.4ghz Radio Control System:
    Features: 6 channel 2.4ghz radio with telemetry capability, Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches, Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons, Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail, 20 Model Memory, 8 Character Model Name, Trainer port Backlit LCD Screen displays real time transmitter and receiver voltage, 4 Stick Mode Selectable, Optional telemetry receivers and sensors available separately and the Basic Programming Functions:
    Dual Rates, Sub Trim, Travel Adjust, Channel Reverse, Swash Mix, Gyro Sensitivity, Throttle Curve, Monitor, Pitch Curve, Throttle Hold, Model Name, Timer. And Features for the Turnigy TGY-i6 , Entry level 6 channel 2.4ghz radio with telemetry capability, Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches, Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons, Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail, 20 Model Memory, 8 Character Model Name, Trainer and charging ports, Backlit LCD Screen displays real time transmitter and receiver voltage, 4 Stick Mode Selectable, Optional telemetry receivers and sensors available separately and the Basic Programm Functions: Dual Rates, Sub Trim, Travel Adjust, Channel Reverse, Swash Mix, Gyro Sensitivity, Throttle Curve, Monitor, Pitch Curve, Throttle Hold, Model Name, Timer. let me know what you guys there there both under $60.00. But I also I have a Fubata 6ex, which is for my 96scale ship, and she will be getting that back in march, so that why i'm looking at one of there two radios.
    Nikki

2. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

they're the same radio, different badging

finish ship first, worry about radio 2nd.

absolutek and Beaver like this.
  3. NASAAN101

Little Le Terrible is DONE, Just waiting on the money for the gun and other gun stuff!
    Nikki

4. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

a ship is not done
    if an install you do lack
    get guns and complete

5. NASAAN101

Nick,
    I have the gun, i just need the 12Gram CO2 Cartridge Adapter, and the Reg and a few other little thing to wire the gun up!
    Nikki

6. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

:confused:

7. NASAAN101

Calub,
    What i meant was I"m just wait to get the Rest to the cannon stuff for Le terrle!
    Nikki

8. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Dont mind me, I'm just being funny. ;)

9. NASAAN101

10. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

You already have the answer on the radio due to them being the same. So now you have your priorities set as well, get the gun plumbed/wired and everything ready before you get the radio.....did i say to finish everything before you get the radio? If i didnt say that then you should finish everyfhing else before worrying about the radio. If you need to call me Nikki, I can tell you on the phone to finish everything else before you worry about the radio in case you misunderstand what we are saying here.:D:rolleyes:

11. NASAAN101

- the gun stuff for le terrible, shes ready.. that other 6-channels has to go back to the artemis!!!
    Nikki