Shearwater

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by sinkin321, Jan 25, 2010.

1. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Hi Guys: posted this in NABS as well. The show is on April 10 and 11th same times as always. we are limited to 6 tables this year ( all groups are limited to 6) but i have asked for the same spot by the bells. we can set up the 6 and have 2 of my tbles as well as the small on for the DVD

2. slow_and_ugly

slow_and_ugly Active Member

Hi John,

I have the Tirpitz -- but I thibnk there will be plenty of those. I also have the Takao if you need some cruisers. It still needs turrets and masts and paint, but it looks pretty good anyway.

3. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Vacation had to be postponed until early May so I'll be in town April 10-11. I'll bring HMS Gorgon and Minotaur.
    Bob

4. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Hi guys: Posted somthing like this in NABS as we. Both shows are coming fast and we need to know who will be there for both shows. If you could let us know by Mar 26th who will be there it would be great if no one will be there we will cancel by the 29th

5. Bob Pottle

John,
    As posted on the NABS forum I can't attend the Museum show but will be at Shearwater Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
    Bob

6. Ian

Ian Member

I'm pretty sure that i will be at sea at that time

7. Ian

Ian Member

maybe not, looks like i'm supposed to sail on the 12th, might be able to make it

8. Bob Pottle

Sorry guys, I can't commit to man the display at Shearwater - I need to find and stop a new leak in the roof this weekend. Due to other "chores" I've been unable to do any work on HMS Minotaur, which remains apart for gun repairs and is unfit to display. (That's what I get for owning a 93 year old home!) Gorgon is OK so I may be able to drop her off Saturday.
    Bob

9. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Here are some pics of the show.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]