Ship List correction to BB Arkansas?

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by wdodge0912, Jul 12, 2020.

1. wdodge0912

wdodge0912 Well-Known Member

So having gone through the ship list, and looking for allied ships I'd be interested in building once my 3 Axis are complete, I found an error on the ship list with the USS Arkansas, BB-33, which would also include the BB-32 Wyoming.

The shaft count on the ship list is listed as 2. However, from everything I've read and found researching the ship, it actually had 4.

I have a physical copy of Jane's American Fighting Ships of the 20th Century, as well as a digital PDF of Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships, 1906-1921, which both list 4 shafts. Navsource, Haze Grey, and Navypedia for the Wyoming also show 4 shafts as well.

I'm not exactly sure on how to go about getting the correction put in front of the correct people, so I figured I'd just post it here and either that would happen, or I'd get the information on how to do so.

2. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

The irc has a rules list post it there or on the main email list

wdodge0912 likes this.
  3. wdodge0912

Can you point me to the rules post? I can't seem to make a new thing on the email lists. I can comment on threads already there, but I don't have an option to make a new one it seems. It's probably me doing something wrong.

4. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

It’s on groups.io, search for IRC’s can, I don’t have the link right now

5. wdodge0912

Oh, I thought you meant there was a post here. I'm on the groups.io pages, both rules and the general one. But I can't seem to create a post. I'm probably missing something.

EDIT: Seems my phone can make a new topic, but not my computer. I really must be missing something.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  6. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

There's also a picture of Wyoming in drydock with 4 screws.