Ship Movements

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by Powder Monkey, May 31, 2008.

1. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

Please post all Ship Movements here if you plan to attend battles so captains can plan accordingly for fleet movements and Support

2. Powder Monkey

USS Boston was launched Tuesday May 27, 2008 10:00 hours Greenwich Mean Time
    She is currently under going a shake down period and she is due to be commissioned Monday June 2, 2008 at witch time she will start outfitting to report to the Conron fleet in Dutchess County of New York from July 20th to July 25th to engage the Axis Fleet in this years NATS

3. Powder Monkey

Authorized: USS NJ on July 4th 2008

4. Powder Monkey

USS Boston Is scheduled for Saturday July 12, 2008 10:00 hours Greenwich Mean Time to enter the powder monkey ship yard for her final refit after a successful shake down run and war games in the Bay of Pearl and she will start outfitting with her new amour belt and updated rang finders to report to the Conron fleet in Dutchess County of New York from July 20th to July 25th to engage the Axis Fleet in this years NATS

5. Powder Monkey

USS Boston Is scheduled to ship out Sunday July 20, 2008 10:00 hours Greenwich Mean Time to report for full combat duty to the Conron fleet in Dutchess County of New York from July 20th to July 25th to engage the Axis Fleet in this years NATS .

6. Powder Monkey

Full steam ahead man your Battle stations

see you all in a week [:D]

7. Powder Monkey

All NETF Ships USS Massachusetts BB 59 Captain Don Fisher, USS Massachusetts BB 59 Captain David Simons, USS Boston CA 69 Captain Monk have returned safe and sound and just a little worst for the wear from IRCWCC NATS 2008 The New England Task force had a strong showing and Battled well what a great time now let the repairing and in my case rebuilding begin

8. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

9. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

It looks like the authorization of the Caio Duilio (an Andrea Doria class Italian Battleship) has been postponed, as necessary funds were instead moved to a TOP SECRET( EYES ONLY LEVEL ) - "DRIVER'S EDUCATION FUND". sorry guys, but it looks like Christmas will be beginning of the Caio. But im looking forward to both driving and building, so its only postponed, for now.

10. Powder Monkey

All NETF ships have returned safe and sound with all hands. No NETF ships where sunk by enemy Fire Great Job the Squadron Fought well. The Allied fleet did an outstanding job great team work and loads off fun well done.

11. Powder Monkey

USS Boston Is scheduled to ship out Saturday October 18, 2008 05:00 hours Greenwich Mean Time to report for full combat duty to the Esopus fleet in Ulster County of New York, to engage the Axis Fleet in this year’s Balsafest . She will be testing the new experimental prototype CA speed increase for efficiency and possible adoption to IRCWCC Rules.

12. BoomerBoy17

The USS Ghost Ship will be leaving too monk, ill see you there.
    [:D][}:)][}:)][:D]
    Are you bringing the SoDak?

13. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

No I am......
    maybe.....

14. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Maybe.... I better patch...

hmmmmmmnnn........

15. Powder Monkey

[:0] PATCH PATCH [:D]

16. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

I will, I've been taking time to get the gto out of the garage. It is all buttoned up and I had it running for an hour today. Next step driving around... but this week is boat battle week so that will have to wait... maybe...[8D]

17. BoomerBoy17

You have a gto? what condition is it in?
    Your gonna like my dad, he's big on muscle cars. He might want to see the car more then the ship [:D]

18. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Yes, there is a 70 in my house.....

Your dad and I will be fine....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Powder Monkey

how many units that get ?

20. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

13 units to the gallon [:D]