ship not going to be at cle elm

Discussion in 'Washington Cascade Column' started by rfuller, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rfuller

rfuller New Member

well dam thought I was going to be able to fight this sun in cle elm on Sunday just got done ordering a new style reg and it going to take 2 to 3 weeks to get dam still need to cut window s in sides oh joy what fun :( let not forget gun barrels on my rotating canons

2. rfuller

rfuller New Member

new update the cle elm trip was informative came home and cut window ordered gun barrels drove 30 miles for a new co2 tank . hook up reg. sheeted painting is next ,bilge pump? well still looking at ideas will be the last still need to see if the stern has enough windows will see if I can get it ready before next battle. also been on few road trips found a few spots along lake Washington seems to have the right shore line and access would be great to have someone to go with me and see them. also looking into a few yacht clubs that may be interested in letting us use their shore side and docks .please post any ideas you may have also maybe looking into building 40 BY 20 pond in my back yard I live on 3/4 acre lot will need help there lol feel free to contact me !!

Tugboat likes this.