“Sink the Italians”

Discussion in 'Scenarios / Gameplay' started by Julian Barbera, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Julian Barbera

Julian Barbera Active Member

Ah, the Italian navy, Regina Marina. Many of the most beautiful ships in my opinions. As an Italian myself, I would like to propose a new game we can play with our ships.

There is to be two teams, any size that fits your pond. Each team will receive one pizza, according to regulation it shall be a cheese pizza from Costco(Costco pizzas are very uniform, but if there is no Costco in your area the pizza may be substituted for whatever is available.). Each team’s pizza should be gently set in the water at their home port, and given a slight push to get it going. Once the game starts, the teams must protect their pizzas at all cost! The other team will try to shoot at their pizza and run over it, in an attempt to sink it. To win, a team must sink the other’s team pizza. In the event that the pizza sinks on its own the round shall be considered a draw and their will be no winner.

After a winner is declared, they shall be given a pizza to share among theirselves. Sharing with the losers is strictly prohibited, the only way they may receive their lunch is by holding a ship for pizza ransom! Or, admitting they are inferior to the winners(and doing a funny dance). BF24A17C-4583-46DF-BC56-BCFB48C40A7F.jpeg

2. ZARUBA1987

ZARUBA1987 Well-Known Member

I’m game. meat lovers

Julian Barbera likes this.
  3. Julian Barbera

I wouldn’t sacrifice a meat lovers to the water... It’s a good prize though!

4. Nibbles1

Nibbles1 Well-Known Member

Are you insane!!!!!!!
    Weird but I like it Lol

5. Nibbles1

Wait so if your Italian and you make this, can I make sink the sushi or ram the ramen or torpedo the tonkatsu?

6. greechronicles

greechronicles Member

$10 pizzas from costco

7. Julian Barbera

Sushi boat
    [​IMG]

8. Nibbles1

Yeah!!!!
    Thats gonna take a lot of hits to sink though.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020