Smack Thread

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by Chris Easterbrook, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

The only yellow you Allies are going to see from us Axis is the sun, reflecting of the shiny, silver BBs just before they punch lots and lots and lots and lots etc of holes in you!!!!
    j

2. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

And the only yellow you will see if the sun filtered by the water over the top of your sunken wrecks!

3. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

Only in your dream Aillied scum:)

4. crzyhawk

And your nightmares, axis scum!

5. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

I was out hunting for my breakfast this morning when I spotted a herd of unwary prey on the counter. They had cinnamon on top, and speckles of blueberry on their flanks: a herd of oatmeal blueberry muffins. I carefully positioned myself downwind, and observed my prey for five minutes, to make sure none of them had detected me. I then slowly... slowly... crept up until I was within five feet of the unsuspecting muffins. The muffin paused and looked around; I stopped and held perfectly still. It then returned to doing whatever it is that muffins do. I let loose a terrifying roar and leaped, snagged the muffin in my jaws, and shook my head to break its neck. The muffin's blueberry lifeblood splurted and splattered as I sank my teeth into it, and I laughed maniacally as crumbs fell around me. The other muffins scattered, fleeing in terror as I devoured my prey whole.

Oh yes, I will be on the pond tomorrow, and I hear it's open hunting season on Allied boats. I wonder if they'll even last as long as that muffin did...
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6. Chris Easterbrook

nope the muffin will last longer, allies and there garbage scows

7. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

During four sorties, Tegetthoff and Prinz Eugen came in with 23,0,5 with 1 DNR and 9,0,5 respectively. At the same time, Rodney and Massachussetts came in with (the Big Muffin) 73,13,4 with 1 sink and 55,8,6 respectively. I would say the Muffin Hunters gobbled up the Muffins pretty good this time. The muffin-hunting was a response to a smack at midnight before Sunday's battle and Kotori wanted to share his response with the world. I thought everyone might be interested in how the smack held up on the pond. More happened during the battles, but that covers the ships involved.

8. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Just like the Axis.They would rather eat muffins and than actually do anything. Are the muffins fjord brand?

Axis Captain:Let's go out and engage in Battle
    Axis 1st Officer: There are fresh muffins
    Axis captain: We can't leave the fjord. There are muffins. Muffins for everyone!

Aliied announcer: Axis brand muffins. The ones with the yellow frosting.

9. Kotori87

10. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

That is some good data there GASCAN. During our battle on Sunday, we had some interresting stuff happen;
    Scharnhorst was shot up pretty good, didn't sink though,
    Nagato was shot up too, not quite so much (Steve C is better with his boat than I am with mine-for now),
    Lutzow had a bunch of holes too, but no sink there either,
    and Attacker...... sunk!! The only Allied ship to show her face, she was suicidal not Chicken BUCK BUCK BUCK BACACK!
    And before you Allied guys cry ' unfair, 3 on 1!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!! it wasn't. It was a couple of free-for-alls with the Allied ship running away bravely until no one was looking, she would then skulk out and fire with 1 stern gun (better for running away) and hide again. The Axis boats were fighting bravely and fiercely, with no quarter asked for or given, with odd shot into the cowardly Ally who sank.
    What can I say? Nothing.
    J

11. crzyhawk

Caught on film! Cowardly American warship scuttles in the very face of the enemy!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=USS+Salem&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=Wm9eSva6J4vUMq_lsK4C&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4#

Of course it's playing a German ship on TV...

12. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

This thread has been quiet recently. everyone tired ofn getting smacked.

13. Kotori87

"trick or treat!"

"ooh, look at all you frightening little Allies. I'm quaking in my boots.
    Let's see.... here's a smack for you, here's a smack for you...
    don't crowd around, now, there's plenty of smack for all of you...
    a smack for you, and you, and here's one for the cute little battlecruiser in the back, you ferocious little Ally you...
    You all run along and play safe, now, ok? I heard there's an Axis ship out there somewhere, and we wouldn't want you to get sunk, would we..."

:p

14. Chris Easterbrook

Allies they never learn

15. Chris Easterbrook

SMACK! where did the allies go?

16. David

David Member

Your not supposed to see them, so you don't

17. Chris Easterbrook

No I can smell them....they really need a shower.

18. Kotori87

I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox. And, unfortunately, the nose of a hound. I can tell quite clearly when they take to heart the famous French taunt about "farting in their general direction."

Allies beware, the muffin-hunter rides again tomorrow!

19. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

The muffin hunter? Looks like stale muffins to me

20. Chris Easterbrook

Allies.....what a joke