Smack Thread?

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by Craig, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Craig

Craig Active Member

ummmmmm Allies Suck????? Axis Rule??? Where the hell is the smack thread?
    I say again Allies Suck BB's...... Axis Rule the waves..... am I wrong here?

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Allies fart bb's in the general direction of the Axis.

3. Craig

Craig Active Member

And we put them in our cannons and fire back!

ps---- (wink, nudge) it is good to hear from you again Capt MacKinnon!

4. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Still not a fair fight, The Allies are out gunned, out manned, out classed, and out thinked!!!!
    Situation...NORMAL

5. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

I say, out thinked by the Hun again, what?
    Seems you have the upper hand in equipment. So the allies will just have to make do with superior skills.
    Now smile while I blow a bloody great hole in your axis pigboat, there's a good chap.

6. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Allies suck. But that's why Bismarck and Yamato's crew are doing a crossover to the Missouri and Iowa to lend a hand and show'em how to take out an Axis ship.

7. Craig

Craig Active Member

(teehehehe) Axis blows..... BLOWS holes in allied balsa! Situation Normal Jay? Curt? Absolutely and hey! We are doing just fine..... put er in cruise control boys... the allies just ain't got the .... well.... you know... lol to "HANDLE THE TRUTH"

ahhhhhhh did ya miss me ? lol smack smack smack.... allies suck..... smack smack smack.... lol this is great feels like old times! I shoulda never left.....

8. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

You mean Axis sucks. I seem to recall you have a sodak in your fleet of ships.

9. Craig

Craig Active Member

Do I? Thought i HAD SOMETHING BIGGER..... Something decidedly hugeish to blow the crap out of that allied target ship.... I am not denying nor confirming the location or by reputation the whereabouts of said beasty.... beastly.... horid thing of an allied... I spit on SODAKDONUT. What about the QE Paul? That too is allied scum craptacularness. I have that as well. Graf Spee? Just need plans can't seem to find any for it..... :) I forgot of course the BIG ship ... The Axis Battlewagon! The sheer might of our wake makes you allied ducklings quiver in your dollar store booties. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH EPIC WIN

10. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Craig I could enlarge the plans I have here for you and send them. It will cost though35 to 40 bucks. You may be better just ordering a set. I got mine off EBAY for 20.00
    That's where I got a lot of my new plans.

11. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

I've got some digital plans for the Graf Spee, if you're interested. Oh yeah, smack thread. *ahem* (in Japanese accent) Sank you, Allies! Sank you very much!

12. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Strikemodels also has them too Craig. Much cheaper than what I got mine for on Ebay.

13. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

I see the BS/smack has started please keep it confined to this thread as posts will be deleted if they are not confined to the topic of the thread.

14. Craig

Craig Active Member

I appreciate that Admiral Stokomoto.... But... the thread has all of a sudden gone off topic.... besides what side of the smack are you on!!! :) and then lay some smack after you answer that to keep things going!!!!

15. Craig

Craig Active Member

Ahhhhh there you are Kotori! Beauty! Sank You very much indeed! lol The German response would be .... well the same thing but in german! lol ok

Hey boys again thanks for the suggestions.... just keep emailing instant msging me it's better.... you need to STAY ON TARGET!

Here we go......

Twisted Movie Quote .... see if you can spot this one.....

"OK SO I HAVE ONE WISH AND YOU ARE ARE TELLING ME THE NAVIES OF THE ENGLISH, THE FRENCH AND THE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY WIPED OUT? WELL THEN, I"LL HAVE A COKE."

LOL that's kinda how I feel right now.... cause there are no allied captains as can match our axis wit!!!! In fact the moderator should do us a favor! This thread is mistitled! call it the

"EPIC WIN AXIS SMACK THREAD" that's got more of a ring to it.... cause the allies are no where to be seen.....

I am enjoying this!!!!!!

16. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

If that is the best smack the Axis can come up with, then no wonder the Allies have not responded.Axis do not know what smack is. Axis smack is as bright as Ralph Wiggum.

17. Craig

Craig Active Member

......Or maybe Allied captains can't read.... I mean it's just a rumor... but... you know it would explain a lot.

18. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Allies normally read between the so called "Panel lines" however seeing how the panels of the sides of Axis ships tend to dissappear when viewed by the Allies I am not surprised Allies don't respond as much. .... There how's that for Allie smack. Allies are know to have Axis standins cause they don't usually measure up to the task of fine smack.... lordy it's fun playing both sides...

19. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Curt, I didn't know you went both ways!!!

20. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

So, do I hear bids to have Strike NOT sell the plans to Craig? Or to scale them to 1:134 and say we had a finger slip?
    [hey, it's the smack thread, I can talk like this over here, right?]