Smack Thread?

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by Craig, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

And everyone can relax, the new facilities for all upcoming battles have been finished and will be delivered soon.
    As you can see, they got the design absolutely perfect!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    It shows the true order of things,
    J

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Jay you have it all wrong. Just like Axis captains. They have everything reversed.

3. Jay Jennings

Ah Paul, Paul, Paul. You can't argue the facts or the proof, besides, it is in colour and as you know, that makes it real.
    Sorry (that you are Allied :) )
    J

4. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

Typical axis propoganda, using a poorly-photoshopped image to justify their erroneous belief in their own alleged superiority.

As we say here, a load of bunkum.

5. Jay Jennings

But as you can see, the bunkum is landing square on the Allies' heads... where it belongs!
    ;)
    J

6. Jay Jennings

The Allies must still be trying to dig themselves out of the bunkum. Obviously they are in way over their heads, just like when they try to battle the Axis!
    J

7. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey jay,
    Its Cool have two Boats (Doria, Who can play Both Sides as well as the LST :D)
    Nikki

8. Craig

Craig Active Member

Admiral Sparrow meanders in as only he can.... bumping his knee into this thread, nearly hitting his head on another, he steadies himself on yet a third...

"*sigh* is this blasted thing still here?" Rummages around a bit. "Here it is!" (Bottle of Rum) Uncorking the bottle and taking a swig, looks around (lifts and eyebrow) then takes another, he continues, speaking to no one in particular, perhaps the forum itself....

"Ah. For all of you who think you knew, what you thought you knew, when you thought you knew it, the rules have changed love...this here paltry bit of entertainment is the property of One Admiral Jack Sparrow. Perhaps you've heard of me?" (Waits holding out his arms, then takes another drink) "I just wanted you all to be aware, that the pretense of the "Smack Thread?" as the aforementioned "bunkum"? is not being used to the fullest as the grand spectacle that it was intended. You see, When I began the thread I was an Axis captain, and the then purpose, known to some, ignored by others, was as a Smack Thread. An outlet between sorties for the Axis captains to come here and have a good laugh at the allies. (grins, takes another swig) So. For all you allied captains and so-called admirals, you can stay, for now. Just know how this party started, good ole axis ingenuity. A pirate is a pirate is a pirate after all. (toasts and pulls back hard on the bottle)."

"Now.... where is my hat?"

9. DarrenScott

It's on the bridge of your old axis pigboat.
    On the bottom of the Atlantic.
    P.S. The allies are best, we has rum!

10. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Not anymore, you don't! Not even on the British warships! Not sure if the French still get wine, but they don't count anyhow...

11. Craig

Craig Active Member

Ok Darren. I see you referring to the axis pigboats a lot. It is true. Axis submarines were the best. The underwater battle is known for the champs the U-boats. So I appreciate that you give props were props are due. hmmmmm Perhaps that is just it. Your props come up a lot. Up out of the water as you go down bow first :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    The allies are the best at sinking.... We Axis are the best at drinking! Never discuss the Rum. We has it all!

12. DarrenScott

At least we know where our hats are.

On the hatrack at the Officers Club, while we drink fine Jamaican rum and discuss how we flogged the axis so badly they sank their remaining fleet themselves out of fear and loathing.

Yes, as you so clearly state, the Allies are the best at sinking: Axis warships.

The Axis are the best at drinking: Saltwater with a fuel oil chaser.

As for the rum? that stuff you have there is synthetic kerosene based swill.

We has the sea, we has the ships, we has your hat, we has the RUM!

13. Jay Jennings

See, this is why we only allow you Allied ladies to drink COCONUT rum (20 - 25%).
    When you drink real rum, you get delirious, hallucinate and have delusions of grandeur!
    We Axis have sympathy for you and don’t want to see you embarrass yourselves any more than you do when you attempt to battle the mighty Axis, ;) (but we will endure it for a laugh and we will have a drink of rum, not coconut rum or pineapple rum or any other fruity Allied rum but real rum) :laugh::woot::laugh::woot:

J

14. DarrenScott

It's only Carstairs puts fruit in his Rum, and we don't talk about that...he was perfectly normal till he went to that dockside bar in Algiers......there were frenchmen in there.

15. NASAAN101

O ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nikki

16. Craig

Craig Active Member

Ummmm, I just have to respond with .... Well played Darren. Well Played. If I could find my damned hat, I would tip it to you sir.

(Allied still suck btw) :)

17. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

Ten months without a post in the smack thread? We're done with football, ponds should have all thawed out, NATS are in a couple of months. Get busy and start talking smack!

18. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

um, lets see... Axis rule, Allies drool! Wait, what's this I hear about Americans have ice cream?

19. NASAAN101

Guys,
    Its all fun and game till someone got to go swimming :D!!
    Nikki

20. Jay Jennings

Well, I am ashamed to have been gone for such a looooong time, it has been a rough year but I am back around now. I see by the lack of Allied posts that things haven't changed too much in my absence. The ALLIES must still be hiding under their rocks, shivering their timbers and drinking their French influenced, fruity rum-like drinks waiting for the inevitable arse kicking they ARE going to get from the AXIS fleet. :p:p
    J

P.S. It's good to be back!!