Off Market SMS Baden for sale!!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by jadfer, Apr 9, 2017.

1. kgaigalas

kgaigalas Well-Known Member

We have a couple of Illinois members in GLAS.
    We battle in Michigan
    Our schedule is on the GLAS site

2. Anvil_x

Anvil_x Well-Known Member

yeah, I went to the IceBreaker up in the Twin Cities last week and all of the class 5 were running Death-Y. and there I was showing up with only one pump on my texas. that configuration is absolutely shocking to behold for a noob.

When I first started lurking on the forum, I thought you were running with dual bow guns. Definitely post some stuff up if you do switch up to a dual bow system. at 24 secs, whats your new rig?

3. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

They didn't used to run them like that.. I must have been very successful for them to mimic the Death Baden!!

4. Anvil_x

a lot of their heavy combatants are running two pumps and sidemounts galore. the NC and the rest of the conventional boats just nipped at the fray.

5. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

Haha yes it's a very effective strategy. Jeff pioneered it at the Brouhaha and then we did it to my boat.... It's very rewarding to see other captains use your strategy, very rewarding.

6. Anvil_x

yeah, sucks for me because my boat doesn't have the staying power to slug it out. I'll just have to use my dual sterns to peck at them and save the sidemounts for when they run out of ammo.

7. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

Just slug it out.. over time it will improve. MN is a great place to battle, they have a strong crew and do lots of damage.

Lou likes this.
  8. Anvil_x

Well alrighty then, glory it is. Yeah the guys at PPB were great to hang out with. super helpful and friendly. Then utter monsters on the water. good combo, lol