SMS Ostfriesland plans

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by Prussian, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Prussian

Prussian Member

I am looking for a set of plans for the SMS Ostfriesland preferably in 144th scale

2. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

3. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

I have a few of the Koop & Schmolke plan sets, though not of SMS Ostfriesland. They are all of amazing quality.

You can also buy these plans through the Das Geschictsbuch ebay store. Much easier way to buy, as you can pay with PayPal and conduct your business entirely in English. I've bought all my Koop & Schmolke plan sets through their ebay store, and have always been happy with both the plans and their service.

http://stores.ebay.com/Geschichtsbu...ml?_nkw=Planmappe&submit=Search&_sid=26867456

Allow 2-3 weeks or so for the plans to arrive. They are usually shipped from Germany via airmail, but it still takes time to get through Customs...

NickMyers likes this.
  4. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

A local battler, Tom Tanner, built a Ostfriesland mold. I believe a couple hulls were pulled from it. (Tom still battles his) I'm not sure what happened to the mold, or if it's possible to get a hull from it, but you might send Tom an email and find out.