Socal big gun guys

Discussion in 'General' started by Starlord, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Starlord

Starlord New Member

Im looking for guys who have big gun ships and live in southern Calif and surrounding area's and are wanting to battle once more. Scraps would be willing to expand to include big gun ships if there enough interest.

Thanks !

Nibbles1, Connor and Z Boat like this.
  2. Ironbeard

Ironbeard Active Member

Just saw this post, sorry for the late reply. Don't know about SCRAPS, but I was a member of South Coast Battle Groups back in the late 80's/early 90's before the navy transferred me all over the place. Moved back to SoCal last fall up in the Lake Arrowhead area in the San Bernardino mountains. I've very interested in see if we could restart SCBG for Big Gun Combat. I have two ships currently on the ways under construction. Any work on them has been on hold while we've been restoring our new mountain home, but should be getting my shop set up soon. Hoping to find old members, and of course new members for fun on the water.

3. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

I have Big Gun ships as well. I’m in San Diego. Would be willing to head up there. I am getting my fast gun ship ready for SCRAP battles too

4. Ironbeard

Ironbeard Active Member

Any past members of South Coast Battle Group of Southern California or folks that want to get into Big Gun Combat and would like to restart the club please let us know here. I realize that getting together right now in the middle of this Covid nightmare is not going to happen, however now is the time to get started for when the world returns to sanity.

jstod likes this.