SOLD: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Bob, Feb 2, 2009.

1. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks It will be of the highest honour to fight with all of you guys there.

2. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks *sniff,sniff* thanks Curt...

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Unfortuntaly after working out the costs for me to get there it's going to cost me a few thousand dollars. Nats are out for me this year. Save for 2010.

4. BoomerBoy17

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Oh well, next time then. And im glad it will be like an hour from my home this year, so im definately making at least friday, if not thursday too.

5. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks
    Wow that's alot of cake. Is there any way we can reduce cost to get you there? Were you coming alone or with friends? Send me an email with your costs and we'll see what we can do for getting you there.
    r_arena@hotmail.com
    Rob Arena
    IRCWCC Vice President

6. sarges_heroes2003

sarges_heroes2003 Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks I have posted this on the RC Universe site in there RC Naval Combat Forum. It gets few posters but many lookers, what few that do post there are what I would call a "Noob" though. It may gather some more supporters.

Now all I got to do is decide between Lutzo and Exeter. Hhhmmmm decisions decisions.

Darren

7. BoomerBoy17

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks go Lutzow. Check out my build (Graf spee un der warship builds). Its a great ship so far, i cant wait to finnish it.

8. MotoPhoto

MotoPhoto Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Who says education is a good thing? I'm beating my head against the wall after learning there were (at least) three Lutzow's within the time frame most clubs recognize; the SMS Lutzow, the Hipper class heavy cruiser Lutzow laid down by Germany but sold to the Russians in '39, and the German pocket battleship Deutschland which was renamed Lutzow in '39 (after selling the first "Lutzow" to the Ruskies--how's THAT for confusing)!

Anyone know for sure which Lutzow Swampy makes? I guess I should have figured this out before ordering one but, what the hay, I'd of bought it no matter what.

9. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks I'm pretty sure it is the Pocket battleship of the Deutschland class.

10. BoomerBoy17

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Yup, thats the one he makes.

11. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks He also sells the SMS Lutzow, aka Derflinger.

12. BoomerBoy17

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks A nice graf spee hull comes from Ralph Coles, but he sold the mold, you'd have to ask where it is now, and see if they'll make you a hull.
    Grade A though for sure, one of the best.

13. MotoPhoto

MotoPhoto Member

So it looks like I've got a Deutschland/Lutzow coming and now I'll be getting a Derflinger/Lutzow next year.

On the upside I guess family and friends now know what to buy me for birthday and Christmas presents...for the next ten years.
    Heh.

14. BoomerBoy17

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Tell me about it, its great, Go Family!!!

15. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Just be wary of the too many projects in the wings syndrome.

16. MotoPhoto

MotoPhoto Member

Ha! Ain't that like the pot calling the kettle black? ;)

17. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks That is the Pot trying to not have a Kettle to call Black

18. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks An update from Steve:
    Anyone needing a hull needs to contact me no later than Sunday. I'll get them a quote and they'll have to mail the USPS M/O in immediately. I have to have it in here by next Friday.

If you're looking for a hull check out the first page of this topic.

19. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

:laugh:o_O:blink::crying::sick: Boy, I hear ya on that one. I just had 2 new RC 1/16th scale IR tanks. That's 10 in my collection,plus 2 RC subs to build.

20. BoomerBoy17

RE: Hulls for Sale from Swampworks Curt, you sure do have a large collection, you must have a great job. Im having problems paying for my single boat, and youve got like 10, not to mention subs, tanks and planes..(oh my!)