Southern Treaty Group?

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Iunnrais, May 29, 2014.

1. Iunnrais

Iunnrais Active Member

Any interest from folks down South (FL, AL, GA, LA, TX, etc) to form up and have some regional events south of the Mason Dixon? I'm thinking about swapping formats to something a little less stressful.

2. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

Treaty would definiately welcome our fellow combat friends down south. Where are you located? I think about the closest person to you is Crazyhawk in Maryland. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
    Eric

3. Iunnrais

Iunnrais Active Member

I'm down in Houston and have been MWC for the past decade+. However being a bit more laid back is looking mighty good right now.

4. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Welcome !! I have to say when I joined treaty I wasn't sure I would like it, but have to tell you I love it now !! I think that Chase was looking for some one to do treaty with! He is on here some where .
    Buddy

5. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Oh also Mike Magnus ( richluieBB) Tug boat, and the other Jeff L also very interested in treaty. Try emailing them.
    Buddy

6. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hey I also have 2 members in Ark that are active with ships. If you send me a private message I will send you there contact information. Like I said I can not send pm through this site , guys are working on the bug.
    Buddy

7. absolutek

absolutek -->> C T D <<--

Im in Canada though. Unless there is another Chase out there...

8. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Sorry about that for some reason I thought you were closer? Must be a old age thing creeping up on me.

9. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

There are the guys in the Razorback Battlegroup in Arkansas as well. I don't have their contact info, but I think Buddy does.

10. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hey just wanted to touch base with you and see how you are doing/ Have you had a chance to get in touch with the guys I sent to you? It would be great if we could get a middle ground set up where we could meet.
    Buddy

11. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Chase comes south to battle on occasion, that's why he's the sole Canadian member of the Southeast Attack Squadron :) (Not to say that other Canadians aren't welcome! Come down and battle in the heat!!! :) )

12. Iunnrais

Iunnrais Active Member

Know most of them from the MWC which had been home since 2001. Working on a new ship at the moment. Have to see how Texas goes now that MWC is no more. I think most are trending towards IRC.