Sold! Spectrum DX8

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Panzer, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

I have a Spektrum DX8 DSM2 Model SPM8800 for sale, It includes the Padded case, 2000mah lipo battery, 4000mah lipo Battery, The correct charger and the Neckstrap. It is all in Mint condition. Make me an offer. They are 300-400 + on ebay.
    IMG_0786[1].JPG IMG_0785[1].JPG IMG_0784[1].JPG IMG_0783[1].JPG IMG_0783[1].JPG IMG_0784[1].JPG IMG_0785[1].JPG IMG_0786[1].JPG

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Craig.
    Can you tell me more about this. I not update on these radios.
    Nikki

3. Panzer

The powerful Spektrum AirWare software in the DX8 was developed exclusively by a team of RC experts from the ground up. It includes every programming function an expert pilot could want, but you don't have to be an expert to use it. The intuitive Simple Scroll™ interface lets you "roll and click" your way between menus with ease. And all the information is presented in crisp, clear detail on a big, backlit LCD screen.

AIRPLANE FUNCTIONS
    • 9 wing types: Normal, Dual Aileron, Flaperon, 1 Aileron + 1 Flap, 1 Aileron + 2 Flap, 2 Aileron + 1 Flap, 2 Aileron + 2 Flap, Elevon, Elevon-B
    • 5 tail types: Normal, V-Tail, Dual Elevator + 1 Rudder, Dual Rudder + 1 Elevator, Dual Rudder + Dual Elevator
    • 3-position flap with elevator compensation
    • Adjustable flap speed
    • Programmable aileron differential/li>
    • 5-point graphic throttle curve
    • Aileron rudder mixes
    • Elevator/flap mixes
    • 6 programmable mixes
    HELICOPTER FUNCTIONS
    • Governor programming
    • Active governor trim
    • Active gyro trim
    • 5-point graphic throttle and pitch curves
    • Swashplate timing
    • 6 swashplate types: 1 Servo Normal, 2 Servos 180°, 3 Servos 90°, 3 Servos 120°, 3 Servos 135°, 3 Servos 140°
    • Electronic E-ring
    SAILPLANE FUNCTIONS
    • 4 flight modes
    • 4 wing types: 1 Aileron, 2 Aileron, 2 Aileron + 1 Flap, 2 Aileron + 2 Flap
    • 3 tail types: Normal, V-Tail A, V-Tail B
    • Motor control assignment
    • Camber system
    • Camber presets
    • Flap-to-elevator curve mix
    • Aileron-to-flap mix
    • Aileron-to-rudder mix
    • Elevator-to-flap mix
    • 2 free programmable mixes
    • Independent aileron trim per flight mode
    But Wait There is More.....

4. Panzer

The DX8's built-in telemetry feature gives you vital, real-time information about what's happening with your model in flight; information that can prevent crashes and maximize performance. The telemetry data appears in an easy-to-read format on the large backlit LCD screen so you can reference it at a glance. You can also have the DX8 alert you with an audio or vibe alarm whenever any telemetry values exceed limits you define. The DX8 will initially be able to track four key safety and performance factors:

BATTERY VOLTAGE
    Never again will you have to wonder whether or not you have enough voltage to keep flying. Being able to monitor voltage will also help you detect a worn out battery pack before it prematurely ends your flight. The telemetry module is plugged into the receiver and will automatically relay receiver voltage. A separate sensor for tracking main battery voltage in electric aircraft will be included.

TEMPERATURE
    Is there enough airflow reaching an electric motor? Is my battery getting too hot? With the DX8, you will get real-time answers and be able to take action well before damage occurs. One temperature sensor is included.

SIGNAL QUALITY
    The telemetry module will keep tabs on the quality of the signal coming to the receiver and send this information back to the DX8 where it is represented on the LCD screen using a familiar "signal bar" scale.

RPM
    Pilots can use the RPM telemetry data to check the effectiveness of new mixture settings, new battery packs, or perhaps a new propeller/motor combination. The RPM sensor is sold separately.

5. Panzer

The DX8 transmitter is the most advanced 8-channel system you will find anywhere. Its next-generation Spektrum™ AirWare™ software, built-in telemetry (telemetry module sold separately), Spektrum Data Interface and superior ergonomics will completely revolutionize how you fly. And it’s the only 8-channel that gives you these advanced capabilities, plus the proven speed and precision of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® control.

Spektrum AirWare™ Software
    Spektrum AirWare software was developed exclusively by the Spektrum brand from the ground up. It has all the programming functions an expert airplane or heli pilot could want, but you don’t have to be an expert to use them.

Built-In Telemetry
    The built-in telemetry feature on the DX8 transmitter gives you the ability to receive real-time information on things like your model’s battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature and more. And it will all appear right on the big, backlit DX8 display so you can see it at a glance. (Telemetry module required, not included)

Superior Ergonomics
    The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX8 transmitter provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX® technology. You really do have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features are those usually only available on much more expensive transmitters.

Spektrum Data Interface
    With the Spektrum Data Interface you can use a standard SD card (SD card not included) to share model setups with other DX8 owners, store extra model memory and stay up to date with the latest software releases.

ModelMatch™ Technology
    The DX8 transmitter features ModelMatch™ technology that prevents operating a model using the wrong model memory. This feature can prevent stripped servo gears, broken linkages and even a crash due to attempting to operate a model using the wrong memory.

The DX8 transmitter is not compatible with the Spektrum AR6000/BR6000 receiver.

It Might also include this wonderful set of Ginsu Knives or not. [​IMG]

darkapollo, Evan Fowler and Selley like this.
  6. Selley

Selley Active Member

just like tv advertising

7. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

You better watch out Craig you might end up getting payments in easy increments of $19.95

8. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Craig,
    Thank you, I know a lot of you are using these.
    Nikki

9. wfirebaugh

wfirebaugh Well-Known Member

I have a spectrum Dx6 and don't quite see how to use it with this hobby...

10. Panzer

Um, you use it as a RC controller/Transmitter........ Im assuming you have not battled or do big gun, cuz if you had already done a fast gun battle we would not be having this conversation. But Thanks For your interest

wfirebaugh likes this.
  11. wdodge0912

wdodge0912 Well-Known Member

Maybe he's talking about the kitchen knives :laugh:

Panzer likes this.
  12. wfirebaugh

You are correct in your assumption. Living here in El paso there is no one to meat up with, and I am currently building my first two ships when I am not at work nearly 11 hour days

13. bsgkid117

bsgkid117 Vendor

They are some nice knives tho...

Panzer likes this.
  14. Panzer

I feel for you on the 11 hour days, We have loaners available if you ever get up this way to Michigan. In Texas, there are several battlers, The Lides, Jeff and Mark, Jonny Adams,Ted B, Matt Mullis(ROY at nats), John Zaruba, Tim Beckett, Chris Pierce, Gerald and Dirty Dave, But wait Theres More....:D:D I assume they are all west of you by quite a bit, Good luck and if you have questions post them and we will do our best to help you. But your best bet would be to move here to Michigan and we can help you in person. You are welcome to use a loaner till yours is ready to join the Mayhem, Chaos and Fun!!!

15. wfirebaugh

I had met the guys from the Dallas area at the Maker Space near Farmers Branch that is north Dallas area that was lots of fun, I really enjoyed meeting them it was early 2017. My wife and I are building our credit and are going looking to move in a year or two.