Spring Regional

Discussion in 'IRCWCC' started by warspiteIRC, Jan 4, 2009.

1. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Sorry to all that missed this great event! We had about 35 captains over the three day period and 28 Sinks!!! The weather was reasonable but the southern contingent felt it a little cool on Sunday and Monday. Stay Tuned, we will have another fine event in the Fall (Sept.) at the same location, Greenbriar State Park, Boonsburow, Md. Also we are having our Nationals in Providence, R.I. in July. Check our events calandar at our National site, www.ircwcc.org . There is a link by each event listing the location, hotels, etc. Also for past events there is normally a page with pictures and/or links to pictures of the event. Visit the events page and click on the Spring Regional to see pictures from the event or go to our Yahoo site for more pictures.

Marty

2. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Sorry to all that missed this great event! We had about 35 captains over the three day period and 28 Sinks!!! The weather was reasonable but the southern contingent felt it a little cool on Sunday and Monday. Stay Tuned, we will have another fine event in the Fall (Sept.) at the same location, Greenbriar State Park, Boonsburow, Md. Also we are having our Nationals in Providence, R.I. in July. Check our events calandar at our National site, www.ircwcc.org . There is a link by each event listing the location, hotels, etc. Also for past events there is normally a page with pictures and/or links to pictures of the event. Visit the events page and click on the Spring Regional to see pictures from the event or go to our Yahoo site for more pictures.

Marty

3. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

I went and had a blast, and got to make some friends, and all that.. So it was fun..
    Nikki

4. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Fall regionals is coming now, third weekend in September. ya'all come!

5. NASAAN101

Marty, ginger, steven and Matt,
    Im trying to come and stay over night!! can the pubic ak for te $54.00 rate, or is that only for you guys??
    Nikki

6. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Just tell them that you with the boat group, Nikki

7. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

HI Marty
    Are you guys thinking about another spring battle with any one that wants to come in 2010?I am thinking about coming over and checking it out.
    Buddy

8. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Yes, we are! But you guys use the same rule set so you could come anytime.

Marty

9. NASAAN101

Marty,
    I plan on talking to my mom tonight about stay saturday night with you guys, Are you planning on going out to dinner again or ordering piazza in and just hanging up at the hotal?
    Nikki

10. Bryan

Bryan Member

So tell us about this years Spring regionals, I have booked my room already!