Strike Models T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Vendor News' started by KeriMorgret, Feb 19, 2012.

1. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

Hi everyone! We're looking to put in an order for a bunch of Strike Models shirts to be able to see on our site, and are wanting some slight idea of interest in the sizes and quantity people would be interestd in. The cost would likely be under $20 for a shirt, a little more for 2XL and bigger.
    Here's the front and the back of the shirts. It'll be nice, soft, Beefy Hanes Ts, the kind that you'll want to wear because they're so comfy, and I think they will even be tagless.
    Look forward to your input, and thanks so much!
    [​IMG]

2. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Hi Keri,
    The shirts look good, is there any ability to put specific things i.e. club name, persons name, "Axis Rule and Allies Drool!" that sort of thing?
    I get that would increase the cost but the option of personalisation might make them more attractive to some people.

I like the logo, that is how we submariners see surface ships, although on the back the boat should be broken in half and sinking :):).
    J

3. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey Keri,
    The shirts look great!
    Nikki

4. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

Thanks but I'll pass. I have this thing against paying someone for the "privilege" of being a walking advertisement for them. Now if you included them in orders of over a certain amount as a "thanks for ordering from us" type deal that might make sense.

Or stickers. Everyone loves stickers. or maybe not? I can't back that up.

5. absolutek

absolutek -->> C T D <<--

Any chance you'd consider doing black golf shirts as well?

6. KeriMorgret

SnipeHunter: After the initial post, we also had the same thought of including them with orders of a certain size.

We've actually had people ask to buy the shirts in the past, which is why we're bringing it up here. We'd love to be in a position where we could order 1000 shirts and give them away all over the place, but we're just not at that point right now.

Another option would be to upload the graphics files to Cafe Press and let people order what they are interested in, on anything from mugs to golf shirts to hoodies to tshirts. It would be more expensive than us selling just tshirts (because we'd get a quantity deal), but you'd have options, and we could do customized text for Axis, allied, etc.

7. NASAAN101

Hey Keri,
    Are you getting all sizes!!! BTW, I can't save the photo of you and Stephen can I??
    Thanks,
    Nikki

8. KeriMorgret

Nikki, my post is to ask what sizes people would be interested in, so we know what to order and how much to order, and make sure that there are enough people interested.

A friend took that photo. I have permission to post it here, but not to share it everywhere, sorry about that.

9. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

I'll express interest in a large and an Xlarge.

10. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

I'll get one size large. I don't mind being a walking billboard for my friends. I bet I can convince Carl and his friend to get one each. I also need to get some cannons for a Scharnhorst and Invincible, once you're got those ready.

11. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

XL please.

I'm cool with subordinating myself to someone's corporate identity as long as it's a cool corporation :)

@Kess - Lighten up, Francis! :) :)

12. NASAAN101

Keri,
    That's cool! Let me talk to my mom ok, I know I need a small ok! I know she might be interested!
    Nikki

13. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

I would be interested in getting large and Xtral large shirts. 1 large and 1 extra large.

14. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

I'll take a large. T-shirts get people asking questions!

15. KeriMorgret

Ok, we've placed an order, with the majority of the shirts being large and extra large, but ranging from medium to 4xl. It will be a little bit (a few weeks) before we have them in stock and on the website. I'll update this thread with when we have them available for purchase.

16. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

haha im a little late but i was thinking maybe a large and 2 xls? not sure but definitely a large for me the other 2 are for my dad and my uncle who im trying to get in this hobby

17. Miller7D

Miller7D Member

Sounds awesome! Hope the shirts last a bit; when I put in my next order for parts and what not, I'll be looking forward to snagging one! Are they exclusively black or will a variety of colors be available? For NATS events in summer states, black may not be all that conducive a color, heh.

18. KeriMorgret

Right now we're just going with black and making it simple. Though we could see if we can get them to color-match to that nice light salmon color of our hull interiors. ;]

19. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

I'd just try to avoid white, it's got a very poor UV rating and you can get sunburnt right through it.

20. absolutek

absolutek -->> C T D <<--

...and black attracts all the mosquitos ;)