Strike Models T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Vendor News' started by KeriMorgret, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

I've always thought that warship captains should wear brown pants and red shirts ;)

2. Miller7D

Miller7D Member

Now, the salmon color match of the interiors of the hulls I can definitely get behind. Besides, real men wear pink!

3. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

It's only the axis skippers who are redshirts.

Allies prefer blue, it's much better for UV and it means you usually survive the expedition.

4. Tugboat

Feh. Superstitions worthy of our effite, tea-sipping enemies. The blue-shirted one was always making excuses... Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a [insert random profession here]. If my choice is making excuses or dying gloriously, give me dying gloriously :) [note: sinking from pump failure with one of four guns working counts as gloriously] [lol] [2nd note: sinking because your radio glitched, jamming the throttle hard astern and the rudder hard over, so that you do backwards circles until you sink, counts as gloriously.] [3rd note: actually having everything work flawlessly and finally succumbing to enemy fire WOULD be glorious :) ]

5. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

you have to forgive Axis captains for wanting to wear red. Aside from the star trek references, if you're wearing read you're easier to be detected as a survivor after your ship is sunk. I think the Axis has that survival instinct kicking in there.

6. Tugboat

And here I thought that Axis captains wore red shirts so that their crew wouldn't notice when they were wounded and bleeding. Kind of like why Allied captains wear brown trousers ;)

7. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

You may be on to something there. Maybe that's why the Axis fleet likes to hide in port too much: Changing your uniform pants to brown color in case Allied warships show up would simply cost too much money!

8. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

uhhhhh, guys? the smack thread is over there>>>

9. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

IT'S ALL SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

J

10. Tugboat

Your attempts to hide your fear are transparent, brown-pants allied vermin!!