Strike Models will be in NYC in early October

Discussion in 'Vendor News' started by KeriMorgret, Sep 5, 2009.

1. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

Stephen and I are attending a conference in NYC October 5-7, and are looking for any events happening around that time. Rob A. is seeing if NYBG wants to have a battle. We'll probably come out on Saturday the 3rd, and stay until the following weekend. I have that Thursday and Friday off of work, and haven't made any plans yet.
    I won tickets for two to the conference, with hotel and airfare, which is how we can actually afford this. Stephen may also be available during the conference, as search engine marketing isn't exactly his primary interest, but he's not turning down a free trip to NYC when neither of us have been before!

Keri Morgret
    http://www.strikemodels.com

2. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Keri,
    Does Oct 10th work for you? I can start the planning if you like.

3. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Rob,
    Can you type it for me? or do you not have a video Camera? Keri, have fun up there!!
    Nikki

4. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

No video but I will try to get pictures, my camera has been funny lately...:mad:

5. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

We'll get back to you this weekend and let you know if it works better for us the weekend before or the weekend after the conference. Been busy on this end, sorry for not getting back to you sooner Iceman.

6. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Not a problem, I have one definite, I'm not sure how many people I will have total but more will comit after fall regionals, I'm sure. I also have the Arizona so the question is : are you or Steve battling it? One of you has to be involved in the carnage.....