Superstructure Design and Building

Discussion in 'Construction' started by Ragresen, Feb 26, 2009.

1. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

You guys are going to be the death of me, I do not want to have to start making more detailed supers, but looking at what you guys are doing, and I may want to.

2. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

David I hope you are not talking about me. I do not consider what I am doing as super detailed.

3. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

I'm feeling the pressure too and I have to do a bismarck superstructure next...

4. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

I have noticed that the portholes in Tirpitz superstructure have a little sun visor above each of them. I have been cutting 1mm foamy and using tweezers and KC to attach them.
    I imagine that it would be the same for the Bismarck.

5. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

Just joking...
    What I am going to do. is to print the superstructure onto foamy, then spray paint it with clear coat.

6. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Whew! I almost had a heart attack! I don't consider what I have superdetailed either. I wouldn't live long enough to superdetail the way I want to. Now that Euro Bismarck for 999,000 euros in 1/144 now that is Super Detailed.

7. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Whew! I almost had a heart attack! I don't consider what I have superdetailed either. I wouldn't live long enough to superdetail the way I want to. Now that Euro Bismarck for 999,000 euros in 1/144 now that is Super Detailed.