Takao class cruisers

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by crzyhawk, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Gettysburg114th

Gettysburg114th Well-Known Member

So Mike, are you going to get some plywood ordered and get started on the Tone?

2. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

I've already got the plywood, and have copied the rip plans from my Japanese cruiser book to hold me over until my plans arrive. Yes, I am lookign forward to getting started on the Tone.

3. Gettysburg114th

That's great. Just make extra copies of the ribs so that they can be white glued to the plywood and then cut them out.

4. crzyhawk

Before I can do that, I need to figure out how to re-scale them to 1/144. I am not sure what the current scale is.

5. Gettysburg114th

Mike,
    We have a copier at work that scales things up. Can you copy the ribs into a file and email them to me at work? Let me know what the width should be and I can scale them up. I can make as many copies as you need.

6. Gettysburg114th

Mike D. Can you email me the ribs? I will scale them up if you give me the beam of the ship.

7. crzyhawk

I've got my copies at home. I'll see if my roommate's fax machine has a scanner so I can attach them to an email. I can try to get that done tonight.

8. crzyhawk

I've got my copies at home. I'll see if my roommate's fax machine has a scanner so I can attach them to an email. I can try to get that done tonight.