The fleet has grown

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by bb26, Nov 12, 2020.

1. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

My fleet has grown. Thanks to Curt Stokes i have increased my Axis content. So what has arrived is a vdt, konig and another vu hull. The VU will likely be a runner but be afraid.

Bob Pottle likes this.
  2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

Right now there is a particular order of work planned for my entire fleet. The first to ender drydock is the uss south carolina. It is a runner/rescue boat. Only thing for me to do is install the new receiver as all of my boats will have their own radio. It is on a 25 amd esc which should easily handle the 2 380 motors. I just need to install pump switch and servo. It will be on it's own battery. After that it will be the VU class Prinz Eugen gettingit's own pump battery wired in. I removed the sla batteries and I am on NiMh batteries. I dont trust lipo. Then after that is the USS Tennessee. A new wiring harness for the SLA batteries. A new 60 amp esc going in and removal of mag switch. Pump will be on it's own battery. Just need to secure the shafts a bit better. one cannon has to move upfront. Install an expansion tank for the duels in the boat. Then on to espana. Install the 1 piece main deck, then 3d print superstructure and install cannons and pump. Of the new ships the Konig will be first to be worked on. Then the VDT and followed by the VU as a runner/rescue boat