The JJ Hayes Memorial Battel May 17 & 18

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Buddy, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

All Most of the guys here decided to rename the Armed Forces Battle to honor our friend JJ Hayes so the new Name is the JJ Hayes Memorial Battle , May 17 & 18. I am working on the Licking County Coon Hunters club for approval. If you are interested drop me line. Buddy

2. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hello All I just came from the Licking valley Coon Hunters Club Meeting and everything is set up for the Battle in may. So with that in mind here is what is going on.
    1 First I paid a deposit of $30.00 for the weekend
    2 if you join the coon hunters club , it is $25.00 for the year. There will be a entry fee of $7.00 for co2 and such. If you choose to not join the coon hunters club then you will be asked to pay a usage fee of $7.00 a day. This covers electric and such. That is the deal with the coon hunters club. And you will pay a entry fee of $7.00.
    3 if you camp out in a tent and use no electric in it there is no charge, If you use a tent and say run a fan or what ever a donation is asked . If you camp with a camper it is $10.00 per day.
    4.Food. Every body bring some thing !! There will be a sign up sheet so we have all the bases covered and not be lacking!!
    Ok for total cost here it is.
    Coon Member
    $7.00 entry fee-food donation-camping tent-0 Total $7.00
    Camping RV----Total $27.00
    Non Coon member- $7.00 usage Fee 2 days -$14.00-Entry Fee $7.00 Camping Tent $0 --Food donation----------Total $21.00
    Camping RV---Total $41.00
    Please remember the Coon Hunters club has a nice club house , running water, electric, clean bathrooms. So the small fees they collect goes to the electric we use to charge our batteries and much more. There it is in a nut shell !! Now I went to the meeting and I have to say like everyone else they are struggling , according to the Treas. They had $391.18 in the account and Taxes this year is $518.00. 26 family's signed up from Jan1 to now. So if you can join up and help keep this spot for future use it would help out.
    Ok for those who have not been there .Here is the Physical address. Google earth it !!
    Licking Valley Coon Hunters Association
    13305 Fairview Rd
    Newark Ohio 43055 ,
    send memberships to
    Donna Gleckler, Secretary
    36876 TR 68A
    Dresden, Oh 43821
    Family Membership is $25.00 for the year. Use any time !! I know this looks like an ad for the Coon Hunters club and I don't mean for it to look that way but I don't know how else to lay it out. I like this place and want to make sure we keep access. To Send entry fee here is my address.
    Buddy Friend
    456 Seroco Ave ,.
    Newark Ohio 43055

3. DarrenScott

DarrenScott -->> C T D <<--

Hmmmm....perhaps you need to build an SS Raccoon...

4. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hello All
    Ok I have more updates a flat fee of $25.00 for the weekend. I did some haggling with the cub and got some deals done. So that covers everything from CO2 to food and usage fee, camping.
    Buddy

5. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hi All
    Hey even though Saturday was rough we had a great time !! Sunday morning was great weather and we got in some more battling before breaking camp ! We had a few problems and even a couple of declared sinks!
    Buddy