Third times the charm

Discussion in 'General' started by nativecaptain, Dec 23, 2020.

1. nativecaptain

nativecaptain Member

Hey Everyone again,

Looks like I'm wondering back in after being MIA for a while. Well that not true. I was never in action. Liberty has seen water but i never finished her super structure. Suffern, is still just a frame with a bow in the keel, With hopes of getting guns. Maybe liberty to just to have battle locally (Montreal Qc)

I'm hoping to finish liberty while re researching which format and rule set Suffern will be set up for. Some power tools so it should go a bit faster.

Really like to make it out Nat or at least battle. I started working on my first ship over 10 yrs ago.

2. Mark41

Mark41 Active Member

Welcome back and if you have any questions after checking the various build threads, just ask.
    Suffern will be a good starter ship and easy to handle with some practice.

3. nativecaptain

nativecaptain Member

Thanks yeah I've been looking over Beaver's build for inspiration. I'm hoping to finish liberty by the end of this year. Mostly need to finish the cap rail, and cut the back section top. Plus some extra superstructure. Found the main superstucture section while cleaning up the basement today. Plus adding the lead wheel weights.

4. darkapollo

darkapollo Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Beaver's build is a good one to follow along with.