Treaty Members

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by irnuke, Sep 21, 2013.

1. irnuke

irnuke -->> C T D <<--

Hi Treaty guys (and gals)
    I'm an on-again, off-again MWC member who's also done a few battles w/ the IRCC peeps. Kinda curious to try out your ruleset. Is there some webpage (or post on this or another site) listing where your members are located and / or when & where a build or battle session will be? I'm currently living in Florida, but looks like I will be relocating to NC very shortly.

Jeff L

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Jeff.
    May od the treaty guys are in Ohio..I'm three only once in pittsbugh.
    Nikki

3. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

The largest concentration of treaty folks are in Ohio and surrounding states. That said, there are treaty battlers in many states. Mike Demarco is in VA and should be relatively close. There are also some fast-gun clubs that do Treaty battles to mix things up a bit.

4. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

A couple of us in the South has been wanting to try a Treaty battle in GA. Hasn't been much interest yet, but you never know. :)

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Yeah, I think it would be fun, I'd just have a second Malaya model saved on my radio to change my speed and pump output to Treaty-legal specs. And I already have NAMBA insurance to go with my IRCWCC membership. So I'm good :)

6. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

That is exactly how I do it, Clark. The Scharnhorst BC was originally built for Treaty and battles in MWC. By simply switching the transmitter from one model memory to another, the ship can flop between formats with only small tweaking of speed for local conditions. Pump rates and basic speed settings are already set in each model memory. :)

7. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

You know, I am moving to Arkansas shortly and would love to make one of your battles :)

8. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't seen this, I don't frequent this site as often as I used to. I live in the Northern VA area as noted by Dustin. I haven't found any ponds in this area, but I'm willing to travel. NC is a heck of a lot closer than Ohio is! Bob Amend lives in PA, and helped get Treaty started. He hasn't battled in a while, but we've talked a few times about getting some local battles going. I'm hoping when he gets his SMS Lutzow finished this summer we can meet up and trade some BBs.

9. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

We would love to have you come up for the Treaty Conference which is a 4 day battle in June !
    Buddy

10. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hey Jeff L and Mike and Tug check the thread from the guy in Houston. See if you can get in touch with him. I still can not email off the site.
    Buddy

11. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

I was wondering If you guys are still interested in doing treaty? I have another battler coming on in southern Ohio and if we could find some place in the center maybe we could set up some battles.
    Buddy

12. irnuke

irnuke -->> C T D <<--

Interested, yes. Interested enough to drive 10+hrs? Not so much. Initial query was for guys in the SE. Ohio and southern Texas really don't qualify :). It's possible Tuggy (Georgia) and I (North / South Carolina) may get something going eventually in our area. Right now, most "new thing" interest locally seems to be the Steampunk flotilla.

13. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

I'd certainly be willing to come down to Carolina for a battle. North is better (Northern VA here) but south would likely be doable as well.