Sold! USS Des Moines

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by brownjm74, Apr 20, 2019.

1. brownjm74

brownjm74 Member

FOR SALE: USS DES MOINES – HEAVY CRUSIER - $1,000.00 OBO

This is a Battlers Connection kit that is complete and ready to battle. A few superstructure details (3"guns) have yet to be finished but the only things that need to be done is a CO2 tank filled, new batteries (I will provide these) and the guns need to be aimed. The CO2 tank, guns, hull, deck kit bilge pump are all from Battlers Connection. The remote is a Spektrum DX6i and has been modified to include a fire button and other items and is included in the sale. The expansion tank for the guns is home make along with the superstructure details. The stack has a bobber in it just in case it gets sunk so you can easily find it. There is a green and red LED port & starboard lights that light up when you have the bilge pump on. This includes the ship, remote, ship stand, and extra items on the table. I will ship at extra cost (I will have it professionally packed and shipped). However I prefer local pickup. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

you should come back to battling we could dig up some batteries

Evan Fowler and bsgkid117 like this.
  3. kgaigalas

kgaigalas Well-Known Member

4. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    How did you make the ship stand that's cool.
    Nikki

5. Justin Ragucci

Justin Ragucci Well-Known Member

Hello PM was send for one of my friends.

6. brownjm74

brownjm74 Member

Its just PVC and I used pipe insulation for the "uprights" to protect the hull of the ship while in the stand.

7. Ephraim R Skally

Ephraim R Skally New Member

I am interested in purchasing your USS De Moines . I will be in Michigan August 3rd Sunday at an air show at Willow run Airport in Ypsilanti Michigan. What is the total length of the battleship. I may be able to pick it up when I'm at the air show if you can meet me?? I can pay you for your time if you come to Ypsilanti?