USS NC STRIKEMODELS KIT

Discussion in 'Construction' started by CURT, Jul 28, 2011.

1. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Well Captain Nash and sidekick are on thier way back home. Captn Nash has with him the StrikeModels IOWA deck kit and superstructure and other items. He left the NC here in the Stokamoto Shipyard(aka as Shat Phat Shat Shipyard...inside joke ). Anyway I will be building this one for him fully armed for combat and then it will return to him in NB where it will be his clubs flagship. He hopes to take it to Nats sometime in the near future along with me and another Captain(s). We got the hull cut out and the deck kit tacked in right now. The Drive motors gear kit is assembled and the prop and rudder locations are marked out. Captn Nash will get the Gun kit later for me along with Termite armor for the superstructure and possible Delta boards for throttle control.

2. Craig

Craig Active Member

(from the middle of the atlantic ocean) SHAT PHAT SHAT!

Awesome.... riding the waves here Curt.... lol.... glad you made it back to the city fine... no moose? We were greeted this morning by whales, and seals ! hahaha

Talk to you all soon!

Capt Sparrow

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Glad you Phat Shats made it alive and well. The whales and seals will never forget greeting you guys...Sha..Sha... PHAT PHAT!...Shat!