USS North Carolina

Discussion in 'Warship Builds' started by CURT, Jun 4, 2012.

1. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Thanks Greg. Can I post my boat vids from youtube to the action shots in the media section ? If so how do I go about it ?

2. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

I know you can do it easily in embedded format by clicking the "media" button at the top of the window where you type the reply in a thread. I will have to ask nick about the action shots gallery.

3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Yes, you can embed Youtube videos into albums, your own and the site albums. We're tying to curate the site albums a bit this time around, but if your video fits action or beauty, you're welcome to embed. I haven't done a write up on it yet, but Click "Add Media" from the Media sub-menu , check the radio box for 'A site album', then pick the applicable site album from the drop down list. If you wanted to upload to a personal album pick the 'An album' radio box and then choose from the drop-menu. Either way you pick, once you pick, a form will appear below, there is a tab for 'Embed a Video' - just plunk your youtube video URL in and hit that button that looks like a +

Hope that helps, let me know if I can clarify anything.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  4. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Thanks that helps me a lot. I have a lot of videos there on youtube to post and currently working on the latest Vid show casing NC. That will go into the beauty section.

Like to see a section for retired combat ships that are either shelved or disarmed but still running or met their ultimate fate . I am sure there are many combat boats that no longer serve.

Site is amazing. Tks for all the hard work put Into it.

NickMyers likes this.
  5. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Happy New Year people. Just posted Video of North Carolina sea trials on Youtube and Facebook and in the Media section under Beauty Shots here on the forum. Enjoy.

Tugboat likes this.
  6. Captain obvious

Captain obvious Active Member

What resources did you use for the super structure and what refit year does this depict?

7. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

I am not sure what refit year . I looked at my photos of the real ship and those online and then I went to Modelship Gallery where there are dozens of North Carolina models in various scales and started going through them till I found a pattern that I liked.

8. RcShip556

RcShip556 Member