Sold! Verite, Duca D'Aosta, Nassau

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by wdodge0912, Jul 5, 2020.

1. wdodge0912

wdodge0912 Well-Known Member

So I'm planning on a different direction with my future ship builds, and would ne willing to sell these 3 ships.

Duca D'Aosta is a strike kit ship. Has a rudder for it. A peice of the foam forward superstructure was taken off and I tried to glue it together, bit what I thought would work and ne foam.safe, wasn't foam safe to whatever foam it's made out of. I'll eventually correct the mistake if I dont end up selling it before then.

Verite has a rudder, and has a smaller motor inside as well. I did get a dog bone, gearbox and 550 motor I was going to put into it to give it more port than it would ever need, and can include those if they are wanted. Has a rudder as well. It's missing a couple of the secondary turrets, but luckily there are 3d printable ones in the resource section here on the forums.

Nassau I have the superstructure, turret caps, and plans. There is some deck/subdeck material there as well that needs to be cut to fitI do believe I also have rudders, rudder posts, props, and a gearbox as well for it, I'll have to gather up everything before confirming. There is a hole drilled for a propshaft as well, but the hull is a bit on the thin side and should be thickened up before being sent to battle. Also the ribs do need to be worked on to get accurate thicknesses, and if going with the 1/4" ribs it would be short 1. I was planning to just fill the entire side back in with fiberglass and recut the windows. I was be willing to sell all the stuff without the fiberglass hull if someone wanted the parts for their fresh hull.

I'm not looking for much on these, I'm not even sure how much they are worth, so I really don't have a number for them. I don't want to deal with trying to figure out shipping costs either so I'll say shipped in the continental 48, so with shipping I'd have to say Duca for 90, Nassau for 100 and Verite for 150.

Im not going to Nats, but it shouldn't be a problem to get them over to one of the Michiganders heading there, as long as they have the room, sonic that's the case I'd definitely be able to drop the price. Just let me know and we can work out something.

I might be interested in a trade for them as well, if that was the case, (cannons, solenoids, spare parts, possibly other ships, battery chargers, ect.) Maybe even non-hobby related things, just depends on what it is

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of these, but if they go, that's good for me. Let's wheel and deal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Boatmeister likes this.
  2. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. wdodge0912

Nassau is SOLD!

4. wdodge0912

Verite is SOLD! Leaves the Duca D'Aosta

5. wdodge0912

sale pending payment on Duca.

6. -mK.._

-mK.._ Member

Interested in buying ur Duca or anything u have to sell I would like to get into the amazing hobby

7. -mK.._

-mK.._ Member

The Duca is the blue and red one correct?

8. wdodge0912

Duca is SOLD

9. wdodge0912

Duca is back up for sale, buyer wanted a refund.

10. wdodge0912

Duca is Sold!