For Sale Wanhao Duplicator I3 Plus 3d Printer

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by bsgkid117, Sep 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. bsgkid117

bsgkid117 Vendor

I have for sale a used Wanhao Duplicator I3 Plus 3d printer. When last used, worked fine, has lots of upgrade parts. New all metal hot end, new hot end thermistor and heater cartridge, new billet aluminum heat bed carriage, etc. 24v, touch screen. This is the printer I cut my teeth on over the last 3+ years 3d printing. It's older, it's nothing fancy, but it can work fine for someone who wants to tinker.

Included is a whole second printer worth of parts. Monoprice Maker Select V2. These two printers are both made by Wanhao and share many components.

If I was going to keep the printer, I'd upgrade it with a SKR board and install BL touch and let it keep printing for another 5 years but I have bigger and better things I need to make room for.

$100 OBO for the printer and all the spare parts. I'll even throw in an opened spool of light gray PETG which is what I printed with almost exclusively. I'd prefer not having to ship, I'll be at the Bradford battle in 2 weeks so we could potentially arrange some sort of trade off to get it to you.

No warranties/guarantees expressed or implied, if you are expecting this to be a plug and play setup you are mistaken. But could be a cheap way to get into 3d printing for someone, or a cheap way to acquire a second printer/parts for a DIY build like a Hypercube.

IMG_20200117_124904.jpg
    (printer on the right)
    IMG_20200113_101305.jpg
    (both of these. Printer on the right mainly, left printer frame was damaged so it was salvaged for all parts and the sheet metal frame was trashed)

Julian Barbera likes this.
  2. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

PM sent

3. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

You should talk to Craig and see if he will cover delivery for you... :laugh:

Panzer likes this.
  4. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

I SEE what you did there...I'm actually aloud back in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania again...and I am braving a 10 hour car ride with Kas and Craig....:woot::confused::woot::confused::laugh::laugh:

Panzer likes this.
  5. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

LOLLOLOLOLOL, Was gonna call you and see if you wanted to go HALFSIES,,,,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

WillCover likes this.
  6. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Is it safe to keep Kas strapped to the roof for that long?

NickMyers likes this.
  7. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: