WANTED axis cruiser

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by DeletedUser, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

He doesn't HAVE money to buy one so he has no choice but to build one.if this keeps going on we should cut him off.

2. klibben

klibben Member

Now now, settle down children. :)

3. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

evil joker shut up cause i got money

4. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

ok fine get a ship build one and i will shut up. how long you need to get a ship its been 11 months or so. yes i am evil. Evil Joker

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

To repeat what Kenny said, _please_ settle down... until you hear ME telling someone to 'shut up', please refrain from saying it yourself. While I wouldn't necessarily have put it the way Joker did, he has a point in that you have been given the same advice many, many times and don't want to hear it. So just go buy something and go with it, whether it's a Yamato or a destroyer or something in between. We will give you the best advice we can from that point on, and help make whatever you buy/build the best ship it can be.

6. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

thank you tug. take this is old you need to get something and will not post on any of your topics any more

7. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

im bout to get a hull off the austrailians im just getting a hull to start me off and i dont even know which one but im getting one big enough to let me screw up in

8. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

iowa probably cause its big and evil joker my bad

9. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

I'm ending this thread.

take_down, I think its pretty clear you have struck a nerve with this forum. We understand you are young, and most have tried to be cut you some slack. For me personally, I'm finished. You have made me cross one of my own forum rules out of frustration and many others obviously are feeling the same frustration. This ends tonight.

This hobby could be something you will enjoy someday but for today perhaps it is beyond your abilities. And that's OK, I'd rather you enjoy the social aspects of a clean hobby than a lot of the other things you could be doing in Detroit's many suburbs.

Please feel free to discuss any aspect of our hobby except purchasing a ship or model ship to model ship comparison. If I find a thread like this one again, I will ban you.

For the rest of you, please do not engage in a thread like this. Treat it as spam and ignore it. (No Monk, you can't make rude comments like we do to the 'real' spammers. [;)] ) He is still a member of our community and we have to treat him with respect.