WCC Rules

Discussion in 'Washington Cascade Column' started by tgalx3, Apr 5, 2010.

1. tgalx3

tgalx3 Well-Known Member

Your right. I dropped the ball on that one.

2. Slyfly

Slyfly Member

Is there a website/rule book I can see for construction of ships? This sounds like a good club.

3. thegeek

thegeek Well-Known Member

they also tend to knock out quarter size holes, happy day. Remember that warship combat has plenty of "Zen", yield and survive, resist and die.

Tugboat likes this.
  4. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

I am a mere few years behind in compiling and uploading the rules, but construct to IRC rules and you're fine. Locally our largest construction deviation is that we allow casemates to be solid and we also have limited hypothetical ship allowance, but any ship built under the current IRC rules is legal here.

5. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

what that realistically means is that locally you will see a few mackensens soon-ish, not sure about other planned hypotheticals. You may want to give stephen at strike models a call, he is a local and he can point you to some good kits. he also going to be producing my kits (provence and mackensen, the L is retiring), and the Provence is really intended to be a true kit where most everything has its place

6. Slyfly

Slyfly Member

Actually, I've already got the plans for the ship I want to build. The HMAS Canberra.